Help Please : Online Medecine Buddha / Puja Etc for Ill People

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Aidan

Help Please : Online Medecine Buddha / Puja Etc for Ill People

Post by Aidan »

Hi All,

First post, on DH, long time lurker.

My first post here is to ask for help, which I hope someone can manage.

One of my dear friends has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer today, and the odds are not great, but possible.

A couple of days ago I read what i think was a first time post by a gentleman(woman?) who had some obstructions etc, and one member posted a link to a thread that contained the details of a well trusted monastery that would ( i think ) undertake Medecine Buddha Puja, and other helpful activities on behalf of other people.

I think there was a suggestion of several puja / ritual options which the poster in the linked topic had classified by usefulness as #112 and #114.

I cant find this now with the search function - I think the original poster mentioned he had obstructions with dharma practioners who held an unhelpful practice that was affecting him.

Does anyone know who this monastery is, and the details of how I can arrange something to help my friend reduce the obstacles to sucessful treatment.

I would be very very greatful if someone could point me in the right direction, as id like to hope that I'm doing everything I can to be supportive and help my dear friend.

Many Thanks

Aidan

I cant now find that post
Fortyeightvows

Re: Help Please : Online Medecine Buddha / Puja Etc for Ill People

Post by Fortyeightvows »

I'm not sure which post you refer to, but for pujas and prayes I often go through kopan:
http://kopanmonastery.com/prayers-pujas/gift-of-prayers

Wish you the best :buddha1:
唵鞞殺逝鞞殺逝鞞殺社三沒揭帝莎訶
Nyedrag Yeshe

Post by Nyedrag Yeshe »

Aidan wrote:Hi All,

One of my dear friends has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer today, and the odds are not great, but possible.

A couple of days ago I read what i think was a first time post by a gentleman(woman?) who had some obstructions etc, and one member posted a link to a thread that contained the details of a well trusted monastery that would ( i think ) undertake Medecine Buddha Puja, and other helpful activities on behalf of other people.

I think there was a suggestion of several puja / ritual options which the poster in the linked topic had classified by usefulness as #112 and #114.

I cant find this now with the search function - I think the original poster mentioned he had obstructions with dharma practioners who held an unhelpful practice that was affecting him.

Does anyone know who this monastery is, and the details of how I can arrange something to help my friend reduce the obstacles to sucessful treatment.

I would be very very greatful if someone could point me in the right direction, as id like to hope that I'm doing everything I can to be supportive and help my dear friend.

Many Thanks

Aidan

It might be also http://www.mahasiddha.org/prayers/index.php
“Whatever has to happen, let it happen!”
“Whatever the situation is, it’s fine!”
“I really don’t need anything!
~Tsangpa Gyare Yeshe Dorje (1161-1211)
ओं पद्मोष्णीष विमले हूँ फट । ओं हनुफशभरहृदय स्वाहा॥
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔ ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོ།
Lobsang Chojor

Post by Lobsang Chojor »

Nyedrag Yeshe wrote:
Aidan wrote:Hi All,

Many Thanks

Aidan

It might be also http://www.mahasiddha.org/prayers/index.php
It was mahasiddha.org that was recommended in the thread.

I've never used it but you might like https://www.gompaservices.com because you can pick the monastery and lineage.
"Morality does not become pure unless darkness is dispelled by the light of wisdom"
  • Aryasura, Paramitasamasa 6.5
ༀ་ཨ་ར་པ་ཙ་ན་དྷཱི༔ Oṃ A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhīḥ
Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Thank you all so much for your help.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”