Please, say some protective mantras for me

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Stefos

Please, say some protective mantras for me

Post by Stefos »

[Mod note:
During a clean up of the thread "Original Buddhism" in the subforum "Academic Discussion" this post came under my broom. After editing the off topic discussion out of this post, I think, this question is appropriate for to be shifted to "Prayers & Aspirations".

My intentions here are to understand Dharma versus what is not Dharma due to being in a position that is not so good to learn directly from a qualified guru:
As I mentioned in my other thread, I'm a disabled vet with respiratory issues and gastritis and potentially now CDIFF.
My feet and ankles now swell also and I'm concerned for my life as swelling feet and ankles are indicative of greater medical issues.

Why don't you say some protective mantras and do a puja or two for me please as opposed to defending another person?

I need the mantras and puja and I'd appreciate it if you did do them for me.
Please stop arguing in the stead of another cause that's not the Dharma.

Thank you,
Stefos The Lone Dzogchenpa and now Mahamudrist...............I'm most Mahamudrist I've ever been!!!!!!! :rolling:

Sarva Mangalam
Last edited by Ayu on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Left note.
krodha

Re: Please, say some protective mantras for me

Post by krodha »

[Mod note: off topic edited.]
Stefos wrote:As I mentioned in my other thread, I'm a disabled vet with respiratory issues and gastritis and potentially now CDIFF. My feet and ankles now swell also and I'm concerned for my life as swelling feet and ankles are indicative of greater medical issues.
Thank you for your service, and I am sorry to hear that and hope your condition has an opportunity to improve quickly.
Stefos wrote:Why don't you say some protective mantras and do a puja or two for me please as opposed to defending another person? I need the mantras and puja and I'd appreciate it if you did do them for me. Please stop arguing in the stead of another cause that's not the Dharma.
Arguing and debating have their place. I will send positive thoughts your way.
Stefos

Post by Stefos »

Krodha wrote:Thank you for your service, and I am sorry to hear that and hope your condition has an opportunity to improve quickly.
Stefos wrote:Why don't you say some protective mantras and do a puja or two for me please as opposed to defending another person? I need the mantras and puja and I'd appreciate it if you did do them for me. Please stop arguing in the stead of another cause that's not the Dharma.
Again.......I need YOUR mantras and puja for ME.

Please deeply consider doing so because "Talk is cheap."

I am ill and I need assistance in regards to my physiology.

Arguing and debating have their place. I will send positive thoughts your way.

Thank you sir/ma'am/miss for wishing my condition to get better.

The military is a war machine...........It's a testimony to the Self Cherishing attitude of people.

Funny.......No one made the earth yet everyone is claiming ownership as "mine."

This is nationalistic propaganda, pitting people against one another over "country" and things they so-called "own."

The next level is arguing over spiritual things.

I'm not here to argue at all my friend...........ONLY discuss and bring up inconsistencies and that in a civil way.
It is NOT proper to argue with fellow members of the Sangha, at all....ever.

Be well..........Take care of "yourself" :heart:
Stefos
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Stay save and protected. :namaste:

phpBB [video]
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

tadyatha om muni muni mahamuniye svaha
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

THAYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE BEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA

I will do Nam Cho Medicine Buddha for you and all beings later today.

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

"Most all-knowing Mañjuśrī, ...
Please illuminate the radiant wisdom spirit
Of my precious Buddha nature."
HH Thinley Norbu Rinpoche

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”