Threatened at work

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Tirisilex

Threatened at work

Post by Tirisilex »

I work at a place that aids the Mentally Ill. I was at work Friday and I was talking to this guy who is a new member at the center. He started speaking to me about how people with mental illness can kill someone without thinking about it and just carried on about people killing people. He got me thinking. There are a lot of new faces at the center and I really don't know them at all.. For all I know these people could be killers and I don't know it. So I'm feeling really threatened by this guy and I'm down right scared to go back to work because of it. I would really like prayers of protection and courage.. I REALLY NEED THIS
jkarlins

Re: Threatened at work

Post by jkarlins »

Ok. Try to relax and be careful. For what little it's worth I'll say a prayer.

Jake
KristenM

Post by KristenM »

Tirisilex wrote:I work at a place that aids the Mentally Ill. I was at work Friday and I was talking to this guy who is a new member at the center. He started speaking to me about how people with mental illness can kill someone without thinking about it and just carried on about people killing people. He got me thinking. There are a lot of new faces at the center and I really don't know them at all.. For all I know these people could be killers and I don't know it. So I'm feeling really threatened by this guy and I'm down right scared to go back to work because of it. I would really like prayers of protection and courage.. I REALLY NEED THIS
I'll send a prayer, but don't worry too much. I work with threatening and mentally ill people all the time, too. it sounds like he didn't really actually threaten you personally. still, be careful about your surroundings and don't let fear get in the way of helping people who need it.
Tirisilex

Post by Tirisilex »

Thank you guys.. This guy really shook me up.. The prayers are very appreciated
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

I work at an assisted living place for people with mental illness. I advise you to be kind to them, and don't hold any particular thought about them. They are just human. Also pray for them and all other staff members. Try it.
It’s eye blinking.
joy&peace

Post by joy&peace »

Prayers for you, my friend.

The main thing is to generate as much energy of mindfulness and love as you are able..

This is profound, and has many miraculous and wonderful effects.

In the meantime - much and many prayers for you.
Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate bodhi svaha

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”