Plead for prayers for my granddad

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Post Reply
MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:02 pm

I beg all of you to help my grand dad. He told me that he pees every 1 hour every night , and that he is unable to sleep well every night. He says it Only happens at night.

Please do offer prayers for my grand dad I beg all of you. I really hope he recovers from his situation.

Should I give u all his name if that would help or would that be ok?
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

User avatar
Losal Samten
Posts: 1443
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Losal Samten » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto can help with nocturnal urination. Also I've found that sleeping sans underwear helps due to the lack of pressure around the area from the waistband.
Lacking mindfulness, we commit every wrong. - Nyoshul Khen Rinpoche
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
ཨོཾ་ཧ་ནུ་པྷ་ཤ་བྷ་ར་ཧེ་ཡེ་སྭཱ་ཧཱ།།
ཨཱོཾ་མ་ཏྲི་མུ་ཡེ་སལེ་འདུ།།

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 pm

He should see a doctor.
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 am

Losal Samten wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:32 pm
Pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto can help with nocturnal urination. Also I've found that sleeping sans underwear helps due to the lack of pressure around the area from the waistband.
Thank you!
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 pm
He should see a doctor.
he told me the doctor said that he was merely old
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:10 am

MatthewAngby wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 am
Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 pm
He should see a doctor.
he told me the doctor said that he was merely old

Does he drink a lot of coffee ?
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:19 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:10 am
MatthewAngby wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:08 am
Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:20 pm
He should see a doctor.
he told me the doctor said that he was merely old

Does he drink a lot of coffee ?
nope.. but he has diabetes. ah i think thats what the doctor said ( diabetes i think). Do you think prayers might cure him?
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:15 am

MatthewAngby wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:19 am
Do you think prayers might cure him?
If someone shot an arrow in your back, would it help to pray it goes away...or would it help if someone pulled the arrow out ?

As far as insomnia goes...i take melatonin now...i sleep like a baby...
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

User avatar
Kunga Lhadzom
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Kunga Lhadzom » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 am

He should really see a doctor for a check up. Maybe he has something else going on . Maybe find a doctor that cares, instead of one that tells him he's just old....he should have his problems addressed so he can sleep at night, and be healthy.

I will say prayers for your grandfather, so he can get the help he needs, so he can be comfortable and relax.

:heart:
The Universe flowing through my veins...stars falling from my eyes......rocks rolling in my head...lemon juice dripping down my chin....

https://drunklotus.blog

MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:46 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 am
He should really see a doctor for a check up. Maybe he has something else going on . Maybe find a doctor that cares, instead of one that tells him he's just old....he should have his problems addressed so he can sleep at night, and be healthy.

I will say prayers for your grandfather, so he can get the help he needs, so he can be comfortable and relax.

:heart:
Thank you very much ! :)
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

MatthewAngby
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by MatthewAngby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:46 am

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:15 am
MatthewAngby wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:19 am
Do you think prayers might cure him?
If someone shot an arrow in your back, would it help to pray it goes away...or would it help if someone pulled the arrow out ?

As far as insomnia goes...i take melatonin now...i sleep like a baby...

Mm Soo some practicality involved haha
The force is my ally...and a powerful ally it is - Yoda

User avatar
kirtu
Former staff member
Posts: 6107
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by kirtu » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Additionally he probably could benefit by seeing a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, a Tibetan medical doctor or an Ayurvedic practitioner.

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Ignorant_Fool
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:20 am

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Ignorant_Fool » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:46 am

If his frequent urination is UTI related, you might want to try white radish, which is good for urinary disorders, especially with treating any sort of infection caused by an overactive bladder. Radish soup is a popular home remedy where I'm from. Some people also consume the leaves. Alternatively, you could juice it.

That said, it has to be taken in moderation, depending on the exact nature of your granddad's condition, as I believe radishes are mildly diuretic.

Avoid spicy food, alcohol and caffeine. And of course, get medical treatment first and foremost!

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1659
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Plead for prayers for my granddad

Post by Mantrik » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 pm

In old age an enlarged prostate gland is highly likely.
Many men get problems if they live long enough.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

Post Reply

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests