Prayers for My Healing

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
sattva

Prayers for My Healing

Post by sattva »

On the 29th or the 30th of January (No one remembers for sure), I had a roller walker the kind with the seat, collapse with me in it. I almost died as I was bleeding in my brain. I don't remember much for weeks after that, not the ambulance ride to our local hospital or the helicopter ride to another hospital about 60 miles away. I lost over several weeks of awareness of time though I answered questions and gave instructions, that I don't remember LOL. I am in a nursing rehab center recovering. The hardest thing now is balance and getting through some scheduled surgeries unrelated to this fall. I have had two brushes with death in the last few months and am wary right now. I am still unsteady with my feet, my balance. Before I couldn't walk distances but was okay walking in my apartment and such. I was sitting on the seat of the walker making homemade valentines when this happened.

Any prayers for a full recovery would be appreciated. My next surgery is on the 29th, Thanks :buddha2: :buddha1:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Re: Prayers for My Healing

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

:heart: :heart: :heart:
1-Blessing Buddha statue.jpg
Schrödinger’s Yidam

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

Om mani padme hung
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Sattva may you and all beings quickly be healed. May you recover fully from this accident. May all impediments and hindrances dissolve like frost in warm sunlight.

THAYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE BEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

"Most all-knowing Mañjuśrī, ...
Please illuminate the radiant wisdom spirit
Of my precious Buddha nature."
HH Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

:namaste:

Prayers ascending...
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
PSM

Post by PSM »

I dedicated my practice to you. :heart: Hope everything turns out well, you recover fully and that it turns into fuel for your practice.

Edit: did you contact the manufacturer of the walker? They would want to know about this. It would help protect others from the same thing.
shaunc

Post by shaunc »

I'm dedicating some prayers and merits to you.
sattva

Post by sattva »

Thanks for everyone's prayers and practice on my behalf. As you can see, I am still here, still dealing with stuff. I hope all of you are well and happy. :namaste:

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”