I wish to marry a Dakini

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Palzang Jangchub

Re: I wish to marry a Dakini

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

Aryjna wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm :D Reminds me of this:
20181028_184418.jpg
What book is this from, pray tell?

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:05 pm
Aryjna wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm :D Reminds me of this:
20181028_184418.jpg
What book is this from, pray tell?
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Crazywisdom wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 am What to expect from worldly dakini women:

1. Psychic
2. Tempestuous
3. Anti-tantra

Getting her to an empowerment is a no go, let alone practicing tantra. She will get angry if she doesn’t get your seed. This is a Mara. 1-3 combine to make for interesting stories of samsara.

To meet a karma dakini for vajrayana is very rare: you almost can’t hope for this. It just has to happen. But should be at least interested in vajrayana, like she hears about it and is amazed, rather than indifferent. And you should be attracted physically. Also bzzzt. Not many.

Even then you two have to both have karmic connection to a lama who is transmitting a complete tantric cycle with Karmamudra. This is also damn near statistically zero. You might meet at an empowerment. And she has to be the kind who doesn’t look at the world as a nun.

Some of the tantras actually say to pay a prostitute. Crazy idea: guess what? You’d be surprised how many really hot prostitutes are interested in tantra. But you gotta pay. And well... hooker. So... ew. However, if you can handle this it’s a practical solution for a difficult problem. You can negotiate an exclusive contract if you can PAY. Now you’re a Sugar Daddy.

Your other option is what tantras say which is be a dirty old man who goes and essentially adopts a poor young girl from some village. This is surprisingly easy. But who wants to be that guy? You definitely won’t be invited to dinner parties. But you can have your secret life hidden from the world, like in a jungle

For the rest of us there are ways to bring worldly sex into the sphere of guru yoga. Honestly, it’s good to be free. And there are so many wisdom dakini cycles to practice. These can lead to Karmamudra in dreams. This can go on for a very long time. And honestly there’s no difference.

I’ve gone through so many women. Not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse, but I’ve always had gorgeous women in my life. There were quite a few close to mudra situations where everything was almost complete, but one important condition just would not gel. So I took stock of all my transmissions and went with the best for solo. It’s good to be free.
What does this narrative look like for a woman who is into dakinis? Or a dude who likes dakas? Or, for that matter, from the perspective of that village girl you mentioned?

Myself, I'm attracted intelligent, powerful, and mortal women--plenty magical enough for me. I can't relate to much of anything in this thread so far except for Tharpa Chodron's post above.

What am I misunderstanding here? where's my mistake?
Natan

Post by Natan »

DGA wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:57 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:10 am What to expect from worldly dakini women:

1. Psychic
2. Tempestuous
3. Anti-tantra

Getting her to an empowerment is a no go, let alone practicing tantra. She will get angry if she doesn’t get your seed. This is a Mara. 1-3 combine to make for interesting stories of samsara.

To meet a karma dakini for vajrayana is very rare: you almost can’t hope for this. It just has to happen. But should be at least interested in vajrayana, like she hears about it and is amazed, rather than indifferent. And you should be attracted physically. Also bzzzt. Not many.

Even then you two have to both have karmic connection to a lama who is transmitting a complete tantric cycle with Karmamudra. This is also damn near statistically zero. You might meet at an empowerment. And she has to be the kind who doesn’t look at the world as a nun.

Some of the tantras actually say to pay a prostitute. Crazy idea: guess what? You’d be surprised how many really hot prostitutes are interested in tantra. But you gotta pay. And well... hooker. So... ew. However, if you can handle this it’s a practical solution for a difficult problem. You can negotiate an exclusive contract if you can PAY. Now you’re a Sugar Daddy.

Your other option is what tantras say which is be a dirty old man who goes and essentially adopts a poor young girl from some village. This is surprisingly easy. But who wants to be that guy? You definitely won’t be invited to dinner parties. But you can have your secret life hidden from the world, like in a jungle

For the rest of us there are ways to bring worldly sex into the sphere of guru yoga. Honestly, it’s good to be free. And there are so many wisdom dakini cycles to practice. These can lead to Karmamudra in dreams. This can go on for a very long time. And honestly there’s no difference.

I’ve gone through so many women. Not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse, but I’ve always had gorgeous women in my life. There were quite a few close to mudra situations where everything was almost complete, but one important condition just would not gel. So I took stock of all my transmissions and went with the best for solo. It’s good to be free.
What does this narrative look like for a woman who is into dakinis? Or a dude who likes dakas? Or, for that matter, from the perspective of that village girl you mentioned?

Myself, I'm attracted intelligent, powerful, and mortal women--plenty magical enough for me. I can't relate to much of anything in this thread so far except for Tharpa Chodron's post above.

What am I misunderstanding here? where's my mistake?
There is a method of a male generation as female in Union with male and vice versa.

Note: the event to purify is birth.

And: There are no human dakas and dakinis exactly just men and women who demonstrate wild and liberated or dog and pig-like qualities, for example. For mudra practice same-sex is sort of pointless. But, I have read in a tantra that a woman of a certain age is best for bestowing pleasure to the female consort. I don’t see why that cannot be true of males.

The key point of purifying birth in the mudra system is to reverse the flow of semen, or, at least, to stop its emission while visualizing one another as yab-yum.

The texts are explicit male and female sexual fluids are exchanged, namely a drop emits in padma, mixes with red and is drawn up into the vajra, and vice versa. So oral and anal sex would be dangerous for this method IMO. Other acts of kissing, fondling, looking, etc. would be harmless and complete the purpose of arousing pleasure.

Also, Indian society did not frown upon homosexuality as much as Tibetan society, in my opinion. For example in the Kama Sutra there are detailed the verses about a male servant giving pleasure to the Lord of the house. In the commentaries to tantras when worldly activities are taught for example the nine modes of dance are often referenced from Bharatnatyam, and gaining expertise in a erotic arts from the Kama Sutra.

Thus, these worldly teachings are brought into the tantric universe as valid teachings for their purpose.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Motova wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 pm
Yes, he did say a specific age. Regardless, he said ideally woman homosexual sex is best (in the context of specific Vajrayana practices), and then implied the same for men. Furthermore, he didn't even cite ANYTHING. How is that not propaganda?

I know CW has being instructed to be rude and provocative by one of his lamas, and maybe this is skillful means... but this time his bullshit had to be called bullshit.
Okay, that sounds weird. Mea culpa
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Palzang Jangchub

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 am Pics upon request provided I get her permission. I'll tell you yea or nay soon.
Is anyone actually interested, or was this perhaps a bit of my ego wanting to brag? I forgot to ask, but I still can if there's anyone who'd like to know why I'm constantly pinching myself...

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:35 pm
Palzang Jangchub wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:45 am Pics upon request provided I get her permission. I'll tell you yea or nay soon.
Is anyone actually interested, or was this perhaps a bit of my ego wanting to brag? I forgot to ask, but I still can if there's anyone who'd like to know why I'm constantly pinching myself...
I'd love to know why you are pinching yourself, buddy. :D PM me away.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
明安 Myoan
Former staff member

Post by 明安 Myoan »

This thread has been locked for review.
Namu Amida Butsu

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”