Prayers for stability

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
The Mantra Mongoose

Prayers for stability

Post by The Mantra Mongoose » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Hey All,

For the past 10 yrs I've really struggled with severe depression, and anxiety. My life has been filled with indecision, and chaos leaving me lost in life.
These issues have crippled my life, and have kept me from really accomplishing anything. This is my first time asking, and putting my issues out there so forgive me if this isn't the right places, but i would really appreciate it if anyone would give some prayers for me and my family. If i didn't have my faith in Amida and his vows i don't know were i would be, thank you for your time. Namu Amida Bustu.
"Only repeat the name of Amida with all your heart. Whether walking or standing, sitting or lying, never cease the practice of it even for a moment. This is the very work which unfailingly issues in salvation." - Master Hōnen

Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Re: Prayers for stability

Post by Könchok Thrinley » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Glad to hear you are pulling through. When I was feeling really low I found out that sometimes when one is too down and out to take it one step at a time, just giving oneself space and taking it one breath at a time is slightly better. Om Mani Padme Hung
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

Formerly known as Miroku.

dolphin_color

Post by dolphin_color » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:51 am

Here's hoping your dharma practice provides true refuge and relief!

明安 Myoan
Former staff member

Post by 明安 Myoan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:55 am

Namu Amida Butsu
:group:
With a heart wandering in ignorance down this path and that, to guide me I simply say Namu-Amida-Butsu. -- Ippen

The Fundamental Vow [of Amitabha Buddha] is just for such people as woodcutters and grassgatherers, vegetable pickers, drawers of water and the like, illiterate folk who merely recite the Buddha's name wholeheartedly, confident that as a result of saying "Namu Amida Butsu" they will be born into the western land. -- Master Hōnen

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”