Putin saluts Buddhism in Russia

The best place for discussion of current events. News about Buddhists and Buddhism is particularly welcome.
gloriasteinem

Re: Putin saluts Buddhism in Russia

Post by gloriasteinem » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 am

And how do you think creatures are saved from hell if not practicing dharma? How do you think bodhisattvas take vows to clean the hells, if someone sentenced in hell feel remorse, change and follow dharma he souls be brought to a better place.

And because you imply I'm in hell obviously, no, I'm not where Mr. Putin belongs and I have no plans whatsoever in joining him!?

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:29 am

gloriasteinem wrote:And how do you think creatures are saved from hell if not practicing dharma? How do you think bodhisattvas take vows to clean the hells, if someone sentenced in hell feel remorse, change and follow dharma he souls be brought to a better place.

And because you imply I'm in hell obviously, no, I'm not where Mr. Putin belongs and I have no plans whatsoever in joining him!?

Well everything in the worlds of illusion is not everlasting so is existence in hell too.
If kamma is exhausted beings move from one world to the other.

The pain etc. in hell are so intense that Dhamma practice is not possible, same with the Preta world.
But regarding hell , it is not made by a construction company, it is more mind made based on collective kamma.

And if Bodhisattvas could empty hells, then we would not have anymore hells as places like Paris etc.

Further am i not suggestion, that you are living in the hell, but i guess so that your experiences in your mind, are like in hell at the moment, maybe....
I can understand that very well but it is unfortunately not our collective karma.

Well regarding Mr. Putin, it is sometimes hard to believe (for you) that others like that man, but it is reality.

So lets finish this conversation in the understanding that i know now and respect from you that you do not like Mr.Putin because your experiences.
Others like me did not made any bad experiences with this man, until now and i do not want to make speculations about the future, based on your personal bad experiences. So i give it all a positive chance .

Have a good time
KY
The best meditation is no meditation

gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 am

:thinking: You don't know what hell is, do you? These are hot/cold places for the souls, not bodies and have nothing to do with the mind "hell", it's literal burning, although some explain it as karma, to me this is the bad energy of a soul being burned, removed, and to me honestly, unlike Buddhism/Christianity, I don't know if even the soul survives this, but Buddhism says it does, let's hope so.Also some people have "burning" energies, often because of wrongness, again, this is not exactly in the mind, yes, mind is who directs to mistakenness that leads to hell disposal, I personally am very cold, have coldish energy or more moderately warm,

I don't know what your problem is, but if you are suggesting suffering in this world equals hell, you are wrong. Or even war, at places like Ukraine or even Paris? I'm not in Ukraine and even if I don't live in luxury or even if KGB tries to make my life living hell, or someone else, its not the hell of the burning. The hell of burning is a very scary place. Maybe cold narakas sound better but still.

What mind does is that it generates energy of the soul, good deeds high energy, bad feeds dark or hot energy, if you change good you literary transform these places if you change bad, you lose some good energy, also wordly thoughts generate heavy energy, band spiritual - light energy, that's why some levitate, or jump high,

Also emptying hells means taking souls to better places, I don't think Paris is a place where God put souls into burning, it's not fair to say this and its not true. Its a worldly place with latest problems, its not even Uganda. But even Uganda is not a place where souls are punished in afterlife, its a worldly place.

Its not hard to believe people like Putin, people are eager to make mistakes, because often its just simpler and easier. I don't like Putin on moral ground, if that is based on ethic experience, ok. But for me this ethic experience was rather like heaven, so sorry, your assumptions are wrong.

I can make same assumptions on contrary, those who like Putin live in/ organize hell, and they want to lead other innocent into it, or are deluded to live in heaven but are awaiting / preparing hell for themselves?

odysseus

Post by odysseus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 am

gloriasteinem wrote: I can make same assumptions on contrary, those who like Putin live in/ organize hell, and they want to lead other innocent into it, or are deluded to live in heaven but are awaiting / preparing hell for themselves?
President Putin is as we all know a peaceful man, but he has just gone totally insane - Russia wishes to come to Norway. Don't blame the man anymore - I warn you lady, leave him the f*** alone because he's grieving.

Return to “News & Current Events”