deadliest mass shooting in the U.S.

The best place for discussion of current events. News about Buddhists and Buddhism is particularly welcome.
Tiago Simões

Re: deadliest mass shooting in the U.S.

Post by Tiago Simões » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Malcolm wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm
Yes, there is one of those kinds of farm stands everywhere in my town, and everywhere in my county. You want meat, you go up the street to get it from a freezer with no one standing around, you just leave your money. You want milk, same deal. Eggs, go for it. Maple syrup, you got it. And during the summer, everyone puts out their produce in unattended farm stands. But Kirt still refuses to move to Western Massachusetts because he seems to prefer the urban hell of the greater DC area.
Holy S**t! Those freezers would get jacked over night where I live.
In this degenerate age, right conduct and pure mind are difficult to maintain. Don't be to hard on yourself, try your best. Know that the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas will always embrace all beings, just as they are.
-Ramblings of an idiot.

Virgo
Global Moderator

Re: deadliest mass shooting in the U.S.

Post by Virgo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 pm

shaunc wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Virgo wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 pm
Malcolm wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Yes, there is one of those kinds of farm stands everywhere in my town, and everywhere in my county. You want meat, you go up the street to get it from a freezer with no one standing around, you just leave your money. You want milk, same deal. Eggs, go for it. Maple syrup, you got it. And during the summer, everyone puts out their produce in unattended farm stands.
I wish I could still get duck eggs locally. I used to work with a guy that kept ducks and I used to get eggs off of him. I really enjoyed the duck eggs becuse they are very substantial, heavy, and rich.

Virgo
I keep poultry as a hobby and as a kid my mother kept ducks. Duck eggs are the best ones for bakers. I've never eaten a duck egg except in cakes etc.
Yes they are used for baking frequently, but they can be prepared any way a chicken egg can be.

Kevin