Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

pael
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by pael » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Nature of Mind in Kunsangar North
July 19-23, 2018
Fundamentals of Dzogchen Teaching According to the Transmission by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
Kunsangar North (Russia) time [gmt+3:00]

Wednesday 19.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Dzogchen Teaching in Relation to Other Buddhist Teachings (Gregory Mokhin)


Friday 20.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Principles of Applying Sutra Teachings in Dzogchen Practice (Gregory Mokhin)


Friday 20.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Authentic Foundations of Dzogchen Path (Alexander Pubants)


Saturday 21.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Principles of Applying Vajrayana in Dzogchen Practice (Vladislav Bespalov)


Saturday 21.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Principles of Dzogchen View (Igor Berkhin)


Saturday 21.07, 18:00 – 19:00
Explanation of Padmasambhava Guru Yoga Transmission (Alexander Mochalkin)


Sunday 22.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Dzogchen Meditation (Igor Berkhin)


Sunday 22.07, 17:00 – 19:00
Principles of Behavior in Dzogchen (Alexander Pubants)


Sunday 22.07, 20:00 – 21:00
Ganapuja


Monday, 23.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Advice of Integrating Dzogchen Path in Everyday Life (Alexander Pubants)


Monday, 23.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Integration experience of parlung in ordinary breathing (Fabio Andrico)
https://webcast.dzogchen.net/
May all beings be free from suffering and causes of suffering

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 8118
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm

So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

Lukeinaz
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Lukeinaz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 pm

When I look at the scedule I am assuming WWT.
You are truly astonishing--going to look for yourself when you already are yourself! --Longchen Rabjam

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1548
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Mantrik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
I'm wondering if by now there is no senior DC practitioner able to give DI etc.
And if so........would people accept it.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
In Russia it should be 6 am on the 22nd.

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 8118
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
In Russia it should be 6 am on the 22nd.

Where do you see it on the schedule?
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
In Russia it should be 6 am on the 22nd.

Where do you see it on the schedule?
That schedule is only for that retreat in Russia, there is no reason for the transmission to be in there.

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 8118
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm


In Russia it should be 6 am on the 22nd.

Where do you see it on the schedule?
That schedule is only for that retreat in Russia, there is no reason for the transmission to be in there.
Then how do you know what time the DI happens?
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

User avatar
PemaSherab
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by PemaSherab » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm



Where do you see it on the schedule?
That schedule is only for that retreat in Russia, there is no reason for the transmission to be in there.
Then how do you know what time the DI happens?
Perhaps they are referencing the schedule found here:

http://melong.com/events_listing/worldw ... -1-2-2017/

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm



Where do you see it on the schedule?
That schedule is only for that retreat in Russia, there is no reason for the transmission to be in there.
Then how do you know what time the DI happens?
It is on the main schedule above http://melong.com/events_listing/worldw ... -1-2-2017/ and I think I also got an email a few days ago. Of course I cannot say with certainty that it will happen, but the Russia retreat schedule doesn't change anything as it is unrelated to the transmission.

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 8118
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm


That schedule is only for that retreat in Russia, there is no reason for the transmission to be in there.
Then how do you know what time the DI happens?
It is on the main schedule above http://melong.com/events_listing/worldw ... -1-2-2017/ and I think I also got an email a few days ago. Of course I cannot say with certainty that it will happen, but the Russia retreat schedule doesn't change anything as it is unrelated to the transmission.
Ah ok, thanks.
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

User avatar
PSM
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by PSM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:15 pm

pael wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm
Nature of Mind in Kunsangar North
July 19-23, 2018
Fundamentals of Dzogchen Teaching According to the Transmission by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
Kunsangar North (Russia) time [gmt+3:00]

Wednesday 19.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Dzogchen Teaching in Relation to Other Buddhist Teachings (Gregory Mokhin)


Friday 20.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Principles of Applying Sutra Teachings in Dzogchen Practice (Gregory Mokhin)


Friday 20.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Authentic Foundations of Dzogchen Path (Alexander Pubants)


Saturday 21.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Principles of Applying Vajrayana in Dzogchen Practice (Vladislav Bespalov)


Saturday 21.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Principles of Dzogchen View (Igor Berkhin)


Saturday 21.07, 18:00 – 19:00
Explanation of Padmasambhava Guru Yoga Transmission (Alexander Mochalkin)


Sunday 22.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Dzogchen Meditation (Igor Berkhin)


Sunday 22.07, 17:00 – 19:00
Principles of Behavior in Dzogchen (Alexander Pubants)


Sunday 22.07, 20:00 – 21:00
Ganapuja


Monday, 23.07, 10:00 – 12:00
Advice of Integrating Dzogchen Path in Everyday Life (Alexander Pubants)


Monday, 23.07, 16:00 – 18:00
Integration experience of parlung in ordinary breathing (Fabio Andrico)
https://webcast.dzogchen.net/
Will these be available on replay?
"The only virtue which cannot be faked is courage" - Nassim Nicholas Taleb
"We don't want to feel the weirdness of life." - James Low

Yuren
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:39 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Yuren » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Some of the webcasts in the upcoming days seem to be good preparation for the WWT Sunday, especially
Explanation of Padmasambhava Guru Yoga Transmission (Alexander Mochalkin)

User avatar
javier.espinoza.t
Posts: 766
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am
Location: Chile

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by javier.espinoza.t » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am

Mantrik wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
I'm wondering if by now there is no senior DC practitioner able to give DI etc.
And if so........would people accept it.
I do hope we in the dc succed in this, so many total realized beings appears from the west and the transmission keep living in a continuous way.

for acceptance, much work is needed as a comunitary behaviour that reflects the development of a primordial practice. enthusiasm is not enough.
Identities are false and not true

User avatar
Josef
Posts: 2149
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Josef » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

javier.espinoza.t wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am
Mantrik wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm
Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So...by the schedule i'm assuming no WWT.
I'm wondering if by now there is no senior DC practitioner able to give DI etc.
And if so........would people accept it.
I do hope we in the dc succed in this, so many total realized beings appears from the west and the transmission keep living in a continuous way.

for acceptance, much work is needed as a comunitary behaviour that reflects the development of a primordial practice. enthusiasm is not enough.
Im sure there are numerous students of ChNN that are at least capable.
My confidence in there being an accepted successor for the DC is very low however.
Kye ma!
The river of continuity is marked by impermanence.
Ceaseless flowing of appearance.
Beautiful and repulsive.
The dance of life and death is a display of the vast expanse.
With gratitude the watcher and the watched pass through the barrier of duality.

User avatar
florin
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by florin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:45 am

Josef wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am
javier.espinoza.t wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am
Mantrik wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm


I'm wondering if by now there is no senior DC practitioner able to give DI etc.
And if so........would people accept it.
I do hope we in the dc succed in this, so many total realized beings appears from the west and the transmission keep living in a continuous way.

for acceptance, much work is needed as a comunitary behaviour that reflects the development of a primordial practice. enthusiasm is not enough.
Im sure there are numerous students of ChNN that are at least capable.
My confidence in there being an accepted successor for the DC is very low however.
I am wondering if Adriano Clemente might fit this role. He worked closely with Rinpoche for so many years and Rinpoche trusts that he has a very good grasp of dzogchen teachings.
The nature of diverse phenomena is non-dual. This means that both pure vision and impure vision are a manifestation of the energy of the primordial state. Even though in reality there is no duality, everything manifests separately. KG

User avatar
Mantrik
Posts: 1548
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Mantrik » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

florin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:45 am
Josef wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

Im sure there are numerous students of ChNN that are at least capable.
My confidence in there being an accepted successor for the DC is very low however.
I am wondering if Adriano Clemente might fit this role. He worked closely with Rinpoche for so many years and Rinpoche trusts that he has a very good grasp of dzogchen teachings.
I was thinking more of situations where ChNN is unable to lead a retreat and webcast and a substitute found to avoid cancellation. I was wondering who is qualified to give DI, lungs etc.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

User avatar
Dorje Shedrub
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Dorje Shedrub » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Dzogchen Webcast Site wrote:If you had special permission to access closed webcasts and replays without being a member of the Dzogchen Community, please email webcast@dzogchen.net to explain your circumstances and receive a new log in and password.
Does anyone know who is authorized to give this permission - someone at the local gar, Merigar, only Rinpoche himself?

DS
For as long as space endures
And for as long as living beings remain,
Until then may I, too, abide
To dispel the misery of the world.
- Shantideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva

User avatar
Josef
Posts: 2149
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Josef » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 pm

florin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:45 am
Josef wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am
javier.espinoza.t wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am


I do hope we in the dc succed in this, so many total realized beings appears from the west and the transmission keep living in a continuous way.

for acceptance, much work is needed as a comunitary behaviour that reflects the development of a primordial practice. enthusiasm is not enough.
Im sure there are numerous students of ChNN that are at least capable.
My confidence in there being an accepted successor for the DC is very low however.
I am wondering if Adriano Clemente might fit this role. He worked closely with Rinpoche for so many years and Rinpoche trusts that he has a very good grasp of dzogchen teachings.
Probably, along with several others.
Kye ma!
The river of continuity is marked by impermanence.
Ceaseless flowing of appearance.
Beautiful and repulsive.
The dance of life and death is a display of the vast expanse.
With gratitude the watcher and the watched pass through the barrier of duality.

User avatar
javier.espinoza.t
Posts: 766
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am
Location: Chile

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by javier.espinoza.t » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Mantrik wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am
florin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:45 am
Josef wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

Im sure there are numerous students of ChNN that are at least capable.
My confidence in there being an accepted successor for the DC is very low however.
I am wondering if Adriano Clemente might fit this role. He worked closely with Rinpoche for so many years and Rinpoche trusts that he has a very good grasp of dzogchen teachings.
I was thinking more of situations where ChNN is unable to lead a retreat and webcast and a substitute found to avoid cancellation. I was wondering who is qualified to give DI, lungs etc.
i don't know. i hope Yeshe Namkhai; i don't know him but i foresee that he doesn't want to deal with the stampede of demanding madman students haha.
Identities are false and not true

Post Reply

Return to “Dzogchen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Inge, Leif, lelopa, philji, R17, Yahoo [Bot] and 71 guests