In the Dark Times Pray to the Lotus Born

TheClearlightKiwi

In the Dark Times Pray to the Lotus Born

Post by TheClearlightKiwi »

In the Dark times people without Lamas and Gurus should single pointedly visualize the lotus born and recite his mantra. One who wishes to attain knowledge of the 9 vehicles including the fruition vehicle should pray to the lotus born as an emanation of all Buddhas. It is the Lotus Born Guru who grants the pointing out and all empowerments. This is no lie , otherwise may i be reborn in the toungue cutting hells for eons to come. You can rely on the lotus born if you lack the pointing out instruction. Without a doubt due to pure devotion Guru Rinpoche will grant you whatever is needed for your future journeys. Now and in the Bardos
lobster

Re: In the Dark Times Pray to the Lotus Born

Post by lobster »

Sounds like a good plan. :twothumbsup: Is Guru Rinpoche your main practice?
TheClearlightKiwi

Post by TheClearlightKiwi »

All Buddhas flow From the lotus born. His power grows each moment as the worldy happiness of beings in this age becomes less. In his heart sits Samantabadhra in union, emanating from guru rinpoche are the heads of all 4 lineages as well as all the buddhas & Boddhisattvas of the three times without exception. He is the lord of the universe , king of all pure buddha realms and the holder of milloins of tantra and sutra cycles beyond conception. He emanates over & beyond 10 billion galaxies without end his realm is "Longchen Rabjam" infinite pure spontanoues presence in all of space.
Once one has purified enough with the mantra and visualized taking refuge he will bestow the Siddhis right up to supreme attainment. Any kind of daily practice prepares us for the intermediatte state where the only stability for consciousness is our practice. Any remembrance of Buddhas Dharma etc that time will manifest immeadiatley externally to us as things do in the bardo without interuption these things once remmebered will open the pathways to the light realms of pure dimension.. unless of course you get enlightened before that . In which case you merged with the clearlight of death before arising in the bardo. From the clear light of death you are a buddha you can see the universes and know all realms, you can emante countless bodies and do many wondrous amazing things throughout time and space. You will know all things without obstruction and will achieve enlightenment. All the endless infinite pure realms of the three times buddhas abide in the 4th dimension which is unborn space. Beyond time and space you will develop into buddhaood and for eternity to come you will benefit countless beings in the universe without the slightest effort. Travelling the universe at your whim in your indestructable vajra body you will tour the pure realms of countless enlightened benings untill you behold perfection.
Being just a scrurrilous old beggar I offer you my departing advice with humility as I still havn't understood much of what I should know by now. Alas my time is running out may all beings attain peace.
tingdzin

Post by tingdzin »

Best wishes
ugyen

Post by ugyen »

TheClearlightKiwi wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:11 am In the Dark times people without Lamas and Gurus should single pointedly visualize the lotus born and recite his mantra. One who wishes to attain knowledge of the 9 vehicles including the fruition vehicle should pray to the lotus born as an emanation of all Buddhas. It is the Lotus Born Guru who grants the pointing out and all empowerments. This is no lie , otherwise may i be reborn in the toungue cutting hells for eons to come. You can rely on the lotus born if you lack the pointing out instruction. Without a doubt due to pure devotion Guru Rinpoche will grant you whatever is needed for your future journeys. Now and in the Bardos
really when i saw this post, from the dept of my heart, the infinite and unending devotion raised and really making me to write of one of my past moment which is truly amazing. many times i have heard that "seven live prayer" is king of all prayer and i really want to test this of-course, its not that i don't trust the words of dharma but to have more devotions at the end. so i recited 100000 mantras of seven line prayer continuously and before i started reciting i prayed to guru rinpoche that, after i complete this 100000 recitation let me see some signs that my devotions will ever increase. EMAHO.. finally it was evening around 4.30 pm i completed my recitation 100000 and went outside my house to refresh after long recitation, my tears of joy and bliss started falling from my both eyes, when i saw the clear rainbow appearing just above my house and also inside the rainbow a mass of cloud forming the shape of the statue of guru rinpoche. how wonderful... how wonderful... how wonderful.....!!!!!!
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

Wow, beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa

Return to “Dzogchen”