Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post Reply
User avatar
Jambu
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 am
Location: Russia

Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Jambu » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello brothers and sisters!

Some days ago I received a new book from Shang Shung: "Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma", and now I try to understand the method.
In our local DC nobody knows how to do this divination. :shrug:
So, can somebody help me with unclear parts of this divination, please? (in PM if you like)

I'll be very grateful. -)

Hansei
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Hansei » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 am

(I'm not sure if it would be better to open a new thread just for asking this, so I'm asking here.)

Hi everyone!

The combination that I obtained for one divination is not in the book (I have the old one), and it's very important for me to know the result soon.

Would anyone that has the revised and expanded edition be so kind to send me a PM and help me? :smile:

:namaste:

User avatar
Mantrik
Former staff member
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Mantrik » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am

Hansei wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 am
(I'm not sure if it would be better to open a new thread just for asking this, so I'm asking here.)

Hi everyone!

The combination that I obtained for one divination is not in the book (I have the old one), and it's very important for me to know the result soon.

Would anyone that has the revised and expanded edition be so kind to send me a PM and help me? :smile:

:namaste:
If you have the empowerment the SSI publications webstore will send a pdf updating with the missing combinations. It is free.
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

zenman
Posts: 436
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by zenman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm

I joined Rinpoche's webcasts several times over the years. Does this meet the requirement to purchase this book? I am not sure which lungs he gave.


Hansei
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Hansei » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Mantrik wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am
If you have the empowerment the SSI publications webstore will send a pdf updating with the missing combinations. It is free.
That's great. I didn't know about that. I'll ask them.

Thanks Mantrik!

User avatar
Mantrik
Former staff member
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Mantrik » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:23 pm

zenman wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm
I joined Rinpoche's webcasts several times over the years. Does this meet the requirement to purchase this book? I am not sure which lungs he gave.
It is a restricted publication and has the following words on the website:
''Please be sure that you have received the teachings and transmissions corresponding to this product.''
I also recall ChNN saying people needed the Yudronma transmission.
So I'd check the dates when you received the lungs and see if it was included.

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... &results=3
http://www.khyung.com

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)

zenman
Posts: 436
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by zenman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm

I recall vaguely about Yudronma but am not sure, nor am I sure about the dates. What should I do?

User avatar
mechashivaz
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by mechashivaz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:39 pm

zenman wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm
I recall vaguely about Yudronma but am not sure, nor am I sure about the dates. What should I do?
If you don't know whether or not you have transmission then the answer is simple... Tho perhaps try to jog your memory as to when you tuned in, it only happens a few times a year so it shouldn't be that hard to recall the time of year.

Hansei
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Hansei » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Referencing: #p484966

I haven't been able to get the new combinations. If someone has the new book and would like to help me I would greatly appreciate it :smile:

User avatar
javier.espinoza.t
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am
Location: Chile

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by javier.espinoza.t » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:10 pm

Jambu wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 pm
Hello brothers and sisters!

Some days ago I received a new book from Shang Shung: "Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma", and now I try to understand the method.
In our local DC nobody knows how to do this divination. :shrug:
So, can somebody help me with unclear parts of this divination, please? (in PM if you like)

I'll be very grateful. -)
I asked a sms instructor, he told me that instructions are in the book and that i was doing it right. What part do you not know how to do?

Post Reply

Return to “Dzogchen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 60 guests