Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Jambu

Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Jambu »

Hello brothers and sisters!

Some days ago I received a new book from Shang Shung: "Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma", and now I try to understand the method.
In our local DC nobody knows how to do this divination. :shrug:
So, can somebody help me with unclear parts of this divination, please? (in PM if you like)

I'll be very grateful. -)
Hansei

Re: Unclear parts of Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma

Post by Hansei »

(I'm not sure if it would be better to open a new thread just for asking this, so I'm asking here.)

Hi everyone!

The combination that I obtained for one divination is not in the book (I have the old one), and it's very important for me to know the result soon.

Would anyone that has the revised and expanded edition be so kind to send me a PM and help me? :smile:

:namaste:
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

Hansei wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 am (I'm not sure if it would be better to open a new thread just for asking this, so I'm asking here.)

Hi everyone!

The combination that I obtained for one divination is not in the book (I have the old one), and it's very important for me to know the result soon.

Would anyone that has the revised and expanded edition be so kind to send me a PM and help me? :smile:

:namaste:
If you have the empowerment the SSI publications webstore will send a pdf updating with the missing combinations. It is free.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
zenman

Post by zenman »

I joined Rinpoche's webcasts several times over the years. Does this meet the requirement to purchase this book? I am not sure which lungs he gave.
Hansei

Post by Hansei »

Mantrik wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 amIf you have the empowerment the SSI publications webstore will send a pdf updating with the missing combinations. It is free.
That's great. I didn't know about that. I'll ask them.

Thanks Mantrik!
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

zenman wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm I joined Rinpoche's webcasts several times over the years. Does this meet the requirement to purchase this book? I am not sure which lungs he gave.
It is a restricted publication and has the following words on the website:
''Please be sure that you have received the teachings and transmissions corresponding to this product.''
I also recall ChNN saying people needed the Yudronma transmission.
So I'd check the dates when you received the lungs and see if it was included.

https://shop.shangshungfoundation.com/e ... &results=3
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
zenman

Post by zenman »

I recall vaguely about Yudronma but am not sure, nor am I sure about the dates. What should I do?
mechashivaz

Post by mechashivaz »

zenman wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm I recall vaguely about Yudronma but am not sure, nor am I sure about the dates. What should I do?
If you don't know whether or not you have transmission then the answer is simple... Tho perhaps try to jog your memory as to when you tuned in, it only happens a few times a year so it shouldn't be that hard to recall the time of year.
Hansei

Post by Hansei »

Referencing: #p484966

I haven't been able to get the new combinations. If someone has the new book and would like to help me I would greatly appreciate it :smile:
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Jambu wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 pm Hello brothers and sisters!

Some days ago I received a new book from Shang Shung: "Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma", and now I try to understand the method.
In our local DC nobody knows how to do this divination. :shrug:
So, can somebody help me with unclear parts of this divination, please? (in PM if you like)

I'll be very grateful. -)
I asked a sms instructor, he told me that instructions are in the book and that i was doing it right. What part do you not know how to do?
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.

Return to “Dzogchen”