The Self-Arisen Vidya Tantra and The Self-Liberated Vidya Tantra A Translation of the Rigpa Rang Shar and Rigpa Rangdrol

Malcolm

Re: The Self-Arisen Vidya Tantra and The Self-Liberated Vidya Tantra A Translation of the Rigpa Rang Shar and Rigpa Rang

Post by Malcolm »

Crazywisdom wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:32 pm
Malcolm wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:31 pm
Crazywisdom wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

High quality.
I try my best.
It’s shows, honestly. So very clear.
Publishing is a team effort. And thanks.
Natan

Re: The Self-Arisen Vidya Tantra and The Self-Liberated Vidya Tantra A Translation of the Rigpa Rang Shar and Rigpa Rang

Post by Natan »

Malcolm wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 pm

I try my best.
Publishing is a team effort. And thanks.
That’s what all the best bosses say.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
pael

Post by pael »

Will there be lung for us?
May all beings be free from suffering and causes of suffering
Drenpa

Post by Drenpa »

Crazywisdom wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

High quality.
I try my best.
Agreed. This subject matter is better served rendered into the clear & sparing prose characteristic of BITL rather than any bloating due to attempts to make the language flowery, poetic or "modern".
Spelare

Post by Spelare »

It looks like the price on Amazon has dropped down to $100 again, so those of us who paid $120 for the preorder should get the difference refunded. Nice.

Also, looking forward to the book launch today!
Neither person nor skandha
but unstained wisdom is buddha.
In its knowing, ever serene—
I go for refuge therein.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Congratulations Malcolm.Another precious Gem!
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Fantastic, thank you! If I am still employed in October I will get it.
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

I have hit refresh on the order page on Amazon.com a good number of times today, hoping it's shipped, but ... so far no go. Well, estimate says I'll receive it September 7-12 so... Need to be more patient!
Finney

Post by Finney »

My set has arrived! It's a beautiful boxed set. I can't wait to start reading. Congrats to Malcolm!
IMG_0473c2.jpg
IMG_0473c2.jpg (268.35 KiB) Viewed 4228 times
ratna

Post by ratna »

Fantastic. Congrats, Malcolm!
heart

Post by heart »

Congratulations to you and the whole team Malcolm! The introduction you made on facebook yesterday was great!

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

I am very excited about this Malcolm. :twothumbsup:

Kevin...
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

Excuse my ignorance, are these the only 2 of the 17 tantras that have yet been translated into English?
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

Congrats Malcolm! :twothumbsup:
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
WuMing

Post by WuMing »

Karma Dondrup Tashi wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:22 pm Excuse my ignorance, are these the only 2 of the 17 tantras that have yet been translated into English?
Yes. see here Self-Arisen Vidya Tantra (vol 1) and Self-Liberated Vidya Tantra (vol 2)
Life is great and death has to be just as great as life.
- Mike Tyson
People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know.
- Noam Chomsky
Kris

Post by Kris »

Thank you Malcolm,
And a big Congratulations!!!
:woohoo:
The profound path of the master.
-- Virūpa, Vajra Lines
pael

Post by pael »

E-book?
May all beings be free from suffering and causes of suffering
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

pael wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 amE-book?
Not yet.
Maybe some wealthy person will sponsor a half dozen like they did with BITL for us
poor folk.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

pael wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 amE-book?
It will be out sometime next year.

Return to “Dzogchen”