ChNN's Ati Lamgyi Ngondro: can anyone help?

Pema Rigdzin

ChNN's Ati Lamgyi Ngondro: can anyone help?

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

Hey all. I've received this lung, and just now I was trying to order a copy of the printed instructions for the practice, but none are available; neither is the mp3. I'm not sure how long & detailed this practice is, so dunno if this would be feasible, but would anyone familiar with it be willing to PM me a brief explanation of how to do it? I am quite familiar with the more common forms of the 6 lokas inner rushen practice, so I'd bet it would only require minimal explanation. Can anyone help me out in this way till a copy for purchase becomes available?
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
heart

Re: ChNN's Ati Lamgyi Ngondro: can anyone help?

Post by heart »

Pema Rigdzin wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:15 pm Hey all. I've received this lung, and just now I was trying to order a copy of the printed instructions for the practice, but none are available; neither is the mp3. I'm not sure how long & detailed this practice is, so dunno if this would be feasible, but would anyone familiar with it be willing to PM me a brief explanation of how to do it? I am quite familiar with the more common forms of the 6 lokas inner rushen practice, so I'd bet it would only require minimal explanation. Can anyone help me out in this way till a copy for purchase becomes available?
This? http://shangshung.org/store/index.php?m ... cts_id=332

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Pema Rigdzin

Re: ChNN's Ati Lamgyi Ngondro: can anyone help?

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

Yes! Thank you, Magnus! I looked all through the website and didn't manage to find it. Will order right now. Thanks again!
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman

Return to “Dzogchen”