Question about thigle

eziekiel

Question about thigle

Post by eziekiel »

Hi,

I would like to know how and why is thigle created in Dzogchen {Bon}? And how do you personally understand the concept.

Thank you!
:namaste:
jet.urgyen

Re: Question about thigle

Post by jet.urgyen »

eziekiel wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:34 am Hi,

I would like to know how and why is thigle created in Dzogchen {Bon}? And how do you personally understand the concept.

Thank you!
Together with the seed are symbol of inseparability.

About Bon i don't know.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Welcome to DW. :twothumbsup:
lelopa

Post by lelopa »

Thank you!
what do you mean with "created"?
or:
why do you think it is created?
Lost In Transmission
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

Thank you!
This relates to practices you should ask a qualified teacher about after you have received the relevant empowerments and completed various practices. Knowing about these things before that point will not help and may be harmful
eziekiel

Post by eziekiel »

lelopa wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you!
or:
What i am trying to understand is why would a intangiable absolute consciousness, who has no karma and no need for learning, enter samsara and start an existence in the first place. Under the guidance of my teacher, i went through practices of phowa. And as far as i understood my true existence is the existence of my thigle, which i practiced to move out of my body. I forgot to ask my teacher why did thigle came in to existence in a material form.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

eziekiel wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:11 pm
lelopa wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you!
or:
What i am trying to understand is why would a intangiable absolute consciousness, who has no karma and no need for learning, enter samsara and start an existence in the first place. Under the guidance of my teacher, i went through practices of phowa. And as far as i understood my true existence is the existence of my thigle, which i practiced to move out of my body. I forgot to ask my teacher why did thigle came in to existence in a material form.
This consciousness is not absolute, it is relative. The bindu in the visualization is merely a symbol of one's consciousness. Consciousness is subject to karma and rebirth, hence the reason for phowa, or transference, in the first place.

Return to “Dzogchen”