ChNN 5 Elements Colours

Mantrik
Former staff member

ChNN 5 Elements Colours

Post by Mantrik »

In the Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma, the colours on the dice representing 2 of the Elements were changed after a while by ChNN and an addendum issued including an explanation.

Was that a universal change for Longsal, or just for that one purpose? Thanks.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
jet.urgyen

Re: ChNN 5 Elements Colours

Post by jet.urgyen »

Mantrik wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:13 pm In the Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma, the colours on the dice representing 2 of the Elements were changed after a while by ChNN and an addendum issued including an explanation.

oh, when did this happen?
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

javier.espinoza.t wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm
Mantrik wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:13 pm In the Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma, the colours on the dice representing 2 of the Elements were changed after a while by ChNN and an addendum issued including an explanation.

After the publication of the first edition. They published an addendum with the remaining combinations which were originally missing and gave info on the new colours to be used.
The second edition includes the changed colours.

I'm guessing the change was just for the Longsal divination, not for all Longsal purposes, but thought I'd ask.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Mantrik wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm
javier.espinoza.t wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm

After the publication of the first edition. They published an addendum with the remaining combinations which were originally missing and gave info on the new colours to be used.
The second edition includes the changed colours.

I'm guessing the change was just for the Longsal divination, not for all Longsal purposes, but thought I'd ask.
I also think change is for divination purposes only.
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.

Return to “Dzogchen”