Living Longde Teacher

pema tsultrim

Living Longde Teacher

Post by pema tsultrim »

In ChNNR's absence, is there a presently living and teaching master teacher of Longde who is possible to meet and receive teachings from?

mutsuk

Re: Living Longde Teacher

Post by mutsuk »

Tokden Rinpoche from Ladakh.

Fa Dao

Post by Fa Dao »

There seems to be a few "Tokden Rinpoches". I am also interested in finding out if there are any other Teachers of Longde...in the US maybe?
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

heart

Post by heart »

Fa Dao wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:19 am
There seems to be a few "Tokden Rinpoches". I am also interested in finding out if there are any other Teachers of Longde...in the US maybe?
It is this master, an early teacher of Jean-Luc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togdan_Rinpoche

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)

Fa Dao

Post by Fa Dao »

cool, thanks man...unfortunately though I will not be going to Ladakh anytime soon...I have looked and there just doesn't seem to be any Longde Teachers in the US...bummer...
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

mutsuk

Post by mutsuk »

I think Rinpoche still regularly comes to the West, at least Europe. His lineage of Longdé is that of the Kama, his main master was Dudjom Rinpoche. He is also a lineage holder of all cycles of the Rinchen Terdzö and is quite experienced in Black Yangti.

Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

pema tsultrim wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:47 am
In ChNNR's absence, is there a presently living and teaching master teacher of Longde who is possible to meet and receive teachings from?
I have a suggestion. If you p.m. me I’ll share it.

I am not being coy or mysterious. I just know from experience that some issues are not discussable in a non emotive way on the open forum.
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.

Passing By

Post by Passing By »

mutsuk wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:44 am
I think Rinpoche still regularly comes to the West, at least Europe. His lineage of Longdé is that of the Kama, his main master was Dudjom Rinpoche. He is also a lineage holder of all cycles of the Rinchen Terdzö and is quite experienced in Black Yangti.
Do you know if Togdan Rinpoche's Pema Gyalpo terma cycle is a complete Dzogchen cycle like Black Yangti or it's more similar to mahayoga practices?

Return to “Dzogchen”