Yeshe Lama Empowerment and Transmission

iamspoonbender*

Yeshe Lama Empowerment and Transmission

Post by iamspoonbender* »

Hi Everyone,
Wanted to know if this is offered anymore, or if anyone knows if it's going to be offered in the future. I know because of the pandemic it will be awhile, if it is.
Thanks very much !
pemachophel

Re: Yeshe Lama Empowerment and Transmission

Post by pemachophel »

Is there a Yeshe Lama empowerment? I don't think so. Rigpai Tsal Wang is the empowerment.

Anyway, get in touch with your Lama/a Lama you have faith in and ask for the transmission. If possible, accompany your request with an offering if you can. Like through Paypal or Venmo. Waiting for it to happen is not the best approach. If you really want it, make it happen, or at least put the ball in motion. Vajrayana teachings and empowerments are request driven. If a teaching or empowerment is being offered, it's because someone made a request for it. Also, you don't want to receive this from just any Guru and especially not from a Guru you don't know.

Just my two cents. Good luck & best wishes.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Josef

Post by Josef »

iamspoonbender* wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:13 pm Hi Everyone,
Wanted to know if this is offered anymore, or if anyone knows if it's going to be offered in the future. I know because of the pandemic it will be awhile, if it is.
Thanks very much !
It is offered. The empowerment, as Pema says above is the rigpai tsal wang. The Yeshe Lama has it's own rigpai tsal wang ritual that is a part of its transmission.
Receiving it is a precious opportunity. The advice above on requesting it is excellent.
Kye ma!
The river of continuity is marked by impermanence.
Ceaseless flowing of appearance.
Beautiful and repulsive.
The dance of life and death is a display of the vast expanse.
With gratitude the watcher and the watched pass through the barrier of duality.
Charlie123

Post by Charlie123 »

pemachophel wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 pm Also, you don't want to receive this from just any Guru and especially not from a Guru you don't know.
Hello iamspoonbender*,

This part of pemachophel's post is extra important. Receiving this from someone who isn't qualified or someone who you don't have faith in could really create problems for you.

Return to “Dzogchen”