Achi Chökyi Drolma as Padmasambhava’s consort

Natan

Achi Chökyi Drolma as Padmasambhava’s consort

Post by Natan »

Hi folks,

There’s an Achi sadhana From Achi Peibum, and composed by Achi where she says, she’s the Karmamudra of Padmasambhava and the most tenacious one. The sadhana contains the Harinisa mantra, which is connected with the dakini sadhanas of Padmasambhava. The Sarma sadhana go with a different mantra.

So my question is: Does anyone know of any other mention of Achi as Padmasambhava’s consort? It would be interesting to learn more about this connection. I don’t think they were contemporaries. But not sure. Thank you.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
Konchog Thogme Jampa

Re: Achi Chökyi Drolma as Padmasambhava’s consort

Post by Konchog Thogme Jampa »

Crazywisdom wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm Hi folks,

There’s an Achi sadhana From Achi Peibum, and composed by Achi where she says, she’s the Karmamudra of Padmasambhava and the most tenacious one. The sadhana contains the Harinisa mantra, which is connected with the dakini sadhanas of Padmasambhava. The Sarma sadhana go with a different mantra.

So my question is: Does anyone know of any other mention of Achi as Padmasambhava’s consort? It would be interesting to learn more about this connection. I don’t think they were contemporaries. But not sure. Thank you.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/90133488/Ach ... life-story

Mentioned in this text.
Natan

Post by Natan »

Empty Desire wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Mentioned in this text.
Yes. This is where it’s mentioned. But is that all there is of it? Thank uou
Konchog Thogme Jampa

Post by Konchog Thogme Jampa »

Crazywisdom wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:10 pm
Empty Desire wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Mentioned in this text.
Yes. This is where it’s mentioned. But is that all there is of it? Thank uou
Couldn't find anything apart from life story.

You could email a Drikung Centre aside from what's available on Google.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Seems to me to be a past life reference.

Natan

Post by Natan »

Malcolm wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:14 pm Seems to me to be a past life reference.

That makes sense.

Return to “Nyingma”