Kurukulle Empowerment ?

dtilley

Kurukulle Empowerment ?

Postby dtilley » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anybody knows of a Kurukulle empowerment being given in 2014.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

pemachophel

Re: Kurukulle Empowerment ?

Postby pemachophel » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:59 pm

I encourage you to simply ask a Lama that you know and respect to give this empowerment. You don't necessarily need to wait and hope. Being the jin-dag (patron) for sponsoring such an empowerment is a huge blessing.

Good luck and best wishes.

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

dzogchungpa

Postby dzogchungpa » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:10 pm

I think it's likely that an empowerment of that type will be offered at this event:
http://gomdeusa.org/program/annual-kurukulle-drupcho/
The true condition is beyond numbers. If we think in terms of an "individual being" this means that we are limiting, and consequently everything becomes complicated. If we want to understand, then we must not limit. - Chögyal Namkhai Norbu

heart

Postby heart » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 pm

dzogchungpa wrote:I think it's likely that an empowerment of that type will be offered at this event:
http://gomdeusa.org/program/annual-kurukulle-drupcho/

I would check first, giving empowerment's is quite a big deal for the Ka-Nying lamas. Chokling Rinpochen have given the Kurukulle empowerment at Gomde before.

/magnus
We are all here to help each other go through this, whatever it is.
~Kurt Vonnegut

"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa

"Even though you have recognized your essence, if you do not get accustomed to it,
You will be carried away by the enemy of thoughts, like a small child in a battle field.
So long as you are not free from the limitations of accepting and rejecting,
That long will you not recognize the view of the innermost secret heart-essence."

-Longchenpa

Adamantine
Former staff member

Postby Adamantine » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Sung Trul Rinpoche, speech emanation of Pema Lingpa, will give the Kurukulle wang at Pema Yang Dzong (Blye) - France in April, on April 17th according to the current schedule. For info and to let them know you'll be attending contact info@yeshekhorlo-pemayangdzong.com soon.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha

Return to “Nyingma”