anyone need Longchen Nyingthig Palchen dupa text

narraboth

anyone need Longchen Nyingthig Palchen dupa text

Post by narraboth »

This year Kyabje Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche completed Longchen nyingthig wang and lung in Poland without obstructions.

I could not have joined the full course, but to rejoice the merit, I would like to offer a English translation of LN Palchen Dupa daily practice 'signle mudra', made by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo. I don't know if someone already translated though.
If you have received LN Palchen Dupa (please note from whom and when with PM) I can send you.

(English is not my native language, so please bear with me. For some puzziling parts of the original terma text, I checked the retreat guildline by Jigme lingpa and the big commentray by Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche before translation)

If people find my English is not too bad, I would like to work on other two daily practice texts by Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, for Tukchen Dungal Rangdrol and Wangchen Kamsum Rolpa.
Guru Dragpo

Re: anyone need Longchen Nyingthig Palchen dupa text

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I have received Palchen Dupa from Khenchen Pema Sherap. Please send the Sadhana to a Palchen Dupa.
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

Four years has passed, Kyabje Tsetrul Rinpoche has left us :crying: But luckily Khenchen Pema Sherab Rinpoche still stays with us and holds the empowerment vase.
I don’t think my Tibetan getting better than four years ago but my English probably slightly improved. I went through the file and made some sentences slightly more "English-like", other than that, not much change.

I heard that London Palyul will make a translation anyway, but don’t know when. Before that if you are interested in this daily practice text, please PM me: 1. whom and when you received this teaching from 2. your email address.

p.s. To answer some questions at once:
1. The body mandala part is omitted. The reason why I do so, as Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo has explained clearly in the text: you don’t need that part until you finish Palchen Dupa retreat.
2. I didn’t key in Tibetan, nor phonetic transcripts. If you need original Tibetan text, there is a Weily spelling title in my file, with that you can easily find the original pdf in TBRC.
bhava

Post by bhava »

Hi, do you kindly have sadhana text of zhitro nesung jungwa from longchen nyingthig, english translation if possible? I have been searching for it without success for longer period of time. Thank you.
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

bhava wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 pm Hi, do you kindly have sadhana text of zhitro nesung jungwa from longchen nyingthig, english translation if possible? I have been searching for it without success for longer period of time. Thank you.
Hello. I haven't seen anyone wrote a shorter version Zhitro sadhana yet, and the full version is rather long (60 pages of panca). Even if someone will translate it, I am not sure how many people will really practice it often.... It's not very rewarding for the translator's work, if you get what I mean? It's always good to translate text, and both long and short sadhana has its value, but if same amount of work can help more people get into practice the certain text more often, it's better. I feel that shorter text such as Namcho Zhitro, Karling Zhitro daily, or indeed Kunzang Tukthig is a bit more 'practical' for lay people's practice. Or, also from Longchen Nyingthig, the Vajrasattva guru yoga. He is the embodiment of Zhitro.
Ogaf

Post by Ogaf »

Hello, may I also have a copy of this sadhana, having received the wang and lung from Khenchen Pema Sherab Rinpoche?
Thank you!

Kind regards,

O
bhava

Post by bhava »

Thank you, you are right. But if you happen to have pecha or TBRC link, it would be helpful. For the sake of study or perhaps slowly going through the text. Do you know how long is the Jangter shitro sadhana? Thanks.
Khechara

Post by Khechara »

Hi. I recently received the wang and lung for Palchen Dupa from Ngakchang Jigme Namgyal Rinpoche. I would love to have the daily sadhana if it is available in English translation/transliteration. Thank you!
Serlingpa

Post by Serlingpa »

Hello, would You kindly give me Palchen dupa sadhana to [email protected]
ADNAN

Post by ADNAN »

I hv just received the transmission from Sechen Rabjam Rinpoche. I would be glad to receive 1 copy of the text. Please send to [email protected]. Thanks
Erwinrumampouw

Post by Erwinrumampouw »

Hi, I have received the empowerment and transmission from Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche. Could you please kindly email to [email protected]? Thank you. Very much appreciated
ismael

Post by ismael »

Hello,
If still available could you possibly send a copy of the Palchen Dupa sadhana to [email protected]?
I just received transmission from Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche in April in Nepal. Thanks in advance.
Yondrel

Post by Yondrel »

Hi, I have received the empowerment from HE Shechen Rabjam Rinpoche in Bhutan. Could you please kindly email to [email protected]
Thank you. Very much appreciated
kuba

Post by kuba »

I would appreciate your work on the Palchen Dupa text, a wang I received from Dodrupchen in the 1980s, along with the RIgdzin Dupa, Yumkha Dechen Gyalmo, and Phurba. This was at the Mahasiddha Nyingmapa Center in western Massachusetts.
As an editor with some knowledge of Tibetan and its traditions, I would be glad to offer comments if you like.
PK
Peter Kubaska
jake5521

Post by jake5521 »

I would very much appreciate receiving this Palchen Dupa text from you. I received the transmissions for this from Lama Jigme Namgyal Rinpoche at the Padma Rigdzin Ling Buddhist Temple in Las Vegas. Thank you so much for your work.

Email: [email protected]

Tashi delek

Return to “Nyingma”