Guru Yoga

tingdzin

Re: Guru Yoga

Post by tingdzin » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Dorjé Samten wrote:You are right tingzin, I am a beginner like all of us until enlightement no ? Unless you are a master ? I just practiced a so long time ngondros, nothing else and I learnt from thi that there is a huge gap between getting an intellectal knowledge and putting it into practice. It's quite easy to undrestand the texts but staying one-pointed is another story. I will never be an expert in buddhism because I will probably give up this path. Too much people judging others instead of developing love, joy, compassion and equanimity as it is said in the books. How can we speak of sangha? I strongly believe that love, joy, compassion and equanimity are the key to liberation. It is that simple. Until we can definitely realize this, we can read all the books of the universe, it doesn't help because the ground is impure, because we keep trapped in samsara, because our mind continues to be greedy and cannot let go. It is not calm enough to say spontaneously Emaho! And realize its true nature. Then we can read again and again tsi soum nedek, we will not be able to say phat spontaneously. We can try to practice yoga rigdzin, no way. We can try nam mkha' sum phrug, it doesn't work anymore. These are only means. If there is not a good heart, it is useless . Then, please, be kind. I am just a beginner asking questions. Thank you
:good: But don't give up on Buddhism; just keep your own practice sincere, and stay away from "experts" on the Net. (I do not claim in any way to be a Dzogchen teacher, but I have practived, and continue to practice, Longchen Hyingthig, so I just repeat the words of my teachers.)

dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:22 pm

tingdzin wrote:
Dorjé Samten wrote:You are right tingzin, I am a beginner like all of us until enlightement no ? Unless you are a master ? I just practiced a so long time ngondros, nothing else and I learnt from thi that there is a huge gap between getting an intellectal knowledge and putting it into practice. It's quite easy to undrestand the texts but staying one-pointed is another story. I will never be an expert in buddhism because I will probably give up this path. Too much people judging others instead of developing love, joy, compassion and equanimity as it is said in the books. How can we speak of sangha? I strongly believe that love, joy, compassion and equanimity are the key to liberation. It is that simple. Until we can definitely realize this, we can read all the books of the universe, it doesn't help because the ground is impure, because we keep trapped in samsara, because our mind continues to be greedy and cannot let go. It is not calm enough to say spontaneously Emaho! And realize its true nature. Then we can read again and again tsi soum nedek, we will not be able to say phat spontaneously. We can try to practice yoga rigdzin, no way. We can try nam mkha' sum phrug, it doesn't work anymore. These are only means. If there is not a good heart, it is useless . Then, please, be kind. I am just a beginner asking questions. Thank you
:good: But don't give up on Buddhism; just keep your own practice sincere, and stay away from "experts" on the Net. (I do not claim in any way to be a Dzogchen teacher, but I have practived, and continue to practice, Longchen Hyingthig, so I just repeat the words of my teachers.)
:good: , although the spelling could use a little work. :smile:
Through Dzogchen we can really understand what God is and we don’t have to worry if there is a God or not. God always exists as our real nature, the base, for everybody. - Chögyal Namkhai Norbu

tingdzin

Post by tingdzin » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Sorry, I'm working on a vey small screen late at night.

Dorjé Samten

Post by Dorjé Samten » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Just to keep you all in touch. I met my lama. We had a long talk and he asked me to accumulate 200 000 more guru rinpoche mantra. After that he will give me the transmission for yangsang tighle gyartchen. Meanwhile I must keep on following the teachings and practicing shine.

tingdzin

Post by tingdzin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:10 am

Sounds excellent.