Message from Lama Dawa

pemachophel

Message from Lama Dawa

Post by pemachophel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm

A special message to the Sangha from Lama Dawa Rinpoche

Dear Dharma Friends,

As I am a human being, I have the three doors of body, speech, and mind. Our great teacher Shakyamuni said if you are a human being, you have four sufferings: birth, aging, sickness, then death. In general, by taking birth, we start moving each second closer to aging, sickness and death.

As I am thinking, when I took birth in Nepal, from there at a young age, I studied human secular and religious activity. Then I was studying from the great masters in India and Nepal. Remembering what I heard, and giving concentration on three things; hearing, contemplating, and meditation, as I grew up. After that, in Nepal, India, USA, Mexico, then back to India, I traveled to share my experience. I shared what I heard from my teachers - what I experienced, what accomplishment I got - in order to benefit all dharma friends. Now I arrived on the stage of sickness. Is this suffering of sickness torture or blissful? I have no idea to distinguish. In this case, no need go to to take leave from the job, the job itself is granting the leave.

Anyhow, this suffering of sickness is a big obstacle to the activity of helping other beings, but even then, it is good service to the doctors, the hospital, the nurses, and the pharmacy! My body, this corpse, is in suffering, and speech is also stuck with the body. However, this mind without designation is real Buddha, and there is no space where it is not; it is omnipresent and omniscient. Therefore, I feel no separation from all my dharma friends.

If our Shakyamuni is true, then Padmasambhava is true, and Jigdrel Yeshe Dorje is true. By their blessing, this yogi makes the aspiration that all the inner, outer, and secret wishes of my dharma friends must be realized in this lifetime, and we arrive at the stage of the rainbow body. After we cross this samsara, without separation, we will enjoy Copper Mountain Palace together.

You must all do effort for your own practice.

Lama Dawa
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Grigoris
Global Moderator

Re: Message from Lama Dawa

Post by Grigoris » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 pm

TAYATHA OM BEKANDZE BEKANDZE MAHABEKANDZE RAJA SAMUDGATE SOHA

"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

zenman

Post by zenman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Is this Lama Dawa? http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?titl ... k_Rinpoche

What illness does he have?

dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Yes.
zenman wrote:What illness does he have?
Last thing I heard was a cancerous growth in his colon.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche

pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 am

Lama Dawa passed away late last year. I just came across his cremation ceremony posted on YouTube from Nov 2018.

May he take swift rebirth.

pemachophel

Post by pemachophel » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Before His passing, Rinpoche said not to look for a Tulku and that He would not be taking rebirth. So there is no prayer for Rinpoche's swift rebirth.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Return to “Nyingma”