Nyingma in London

michaelb

Re: Nyingma in London

Post by michaelb »

I don't know. You'll have to go and find out. Some lamas are less willing to give teachings than others. :shrug:
In the mean time, Payul have ngondro instructions this weekend, a Vajrakilaya empowerment next week and Longchen Nyingthig three roots empowerments the week after.
Tsultrim Allione will be at Watkins Books 2nd week of September, too (i know she's Kagyu but with a bit of Nyingma, too.)
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

michaelb wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:08 pm I don't know. You'll have to go and find out. Some lamas are less willing to give teachings than others. :shrug:
In the mean time, Payul have ngondro instructions this weekend, a Vajrakilaya empowerment next week and Longchen Nyingthig three roots empowerments the week after.
Tsultrim Allione will be at Watkins Books 2nd week of September, too (i know she's Kagyu but with a bit of Nyingma, too.)
The Dzogchen retreat with the Longchen Nyingthik empowerments is in Germany.

If anyone is interested in Lama Tsultrim Allione there are more events in Lekdanling, in London: https://events.time.ly/4ffy4cj?event=9532433
https://events.time.ly/4ffy4cj?event=9532435
michaelb

Post by michaelb »

Aryjna wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:23 pm The Dzogchen retreat with the Longchen Nyingthik empowerments is in Germany.
Oh. I didn't read it carefully enough. Vajrakilaya, though. What else would a Nyingmapa need?
(Rhetorical question.)

Just noticed there's also this in London:

On Saturday 15th September will be the Guru Rinpoche and Tara empowerments.
Door opens at 12.00 pm, start at 1.00pm, finishing around 5pm
30 GBP – concessions 20 GBP

On Sunday 16th September will be Medicine Buddha and Amitabha Buddha empowerments.
Door opens at 12.00 pm start at 1.00pm, finishing around
5pm  30 GBP – concessions 20 GBP

On Monday 17th September, Tuesday 18th September and Wednesday 19th  September will be teachings based on the commentary by HH Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche on the Seven Line Prayer of Guru Yoga by Mipham Rinpoche.
michaelb

Post by michaelb »

It seems the Payul teachings clash with Tsultrim Allione. Typical. Just like london buses. None for ages then a bunch turn up at the same time.
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

I doubt there will be much more this year after that, it seems most events take place around the summer. But who knows.
michaelb

Post by michaelb »

Fingers crossed, lots of seven line prayers and ask Guru Rinpoche to send countless manifestations here.
SuryaMitra

Post by SuryaMitra »

Hi, I live in London. I have a FB group "Dharma Events - London" where I post about all dharma related events in London that I know about. Please feel free (and invited) to like the page so you can see what`s going on. This month there are plenty of events happening in London. For instance http://palyul.eu/uk/empowerments-and-te ... mber-2018/ All the Best !!! :smile:

Return to “Nyingma”