Longchen Nyingtik Teachers in UK

Ogaf

Longchen Nyingtik Teachers in UK

Post by Ogaf »

Hey Wheelers, Do you know of any Longchen Nyingtik teachers in the UK? Having recently received lung and wang it would be wonderful to receive some guidance on a semi regular basis without having to travel abroad.

O
joehaz21

Re: Longchen Nyingtik Teachers in UK

Post by joehaz21 »

Rigpa in London
philji

Post by philji »

Palyul Centre in London also currently... Chamtrul rinpoche is in UK. see his webpage... https://www.bodhicitta.org
Ogaf

Post by Ogaf »

Thank you for your help guys!

As it turns out the Palyul UK centre in London will now be doing the concise LN ngondro and LN chod once or twice per month, so I shall be heading there when I get the chance, as the wangs and lungs I previously received was through them. Lama Dawa had said he didn't have experience of the LN, but I think Chonyi Wodser does, hence the new session. When I will be able to make the journey from Wales is another matter. :juggling:

Ogaf
philji

Post by philji »

You missed an opportunity to connect with Chamtrul rinpoche here in South Wales recently.
Ogaf

Post by Ogaf »

I did indeed! I intended to attend the Cardiff teaching, but unfortunately the chaos of moving home got in the way.
Thank you for the suggestion, Phil :anjali:
philji

Post by philji »

I was also hoping to have gone to Cardiff ( I live nearby) but we had a pet emergency . We hosted Chamtrul rinpoche for a week a few years back.

Return to “Nyingma”