Apang Terton texts - English Translation?

TrimePema

Apang Terton texts - English Translation?

Post by TrimePema »

Does anybody know of an english translation of the text containing the Apang Terton 7 line prayer practices?

I have received the wang, lung, and tri from HHST but some ritual aspects were not fully explained, although he said they were explained in the lung (I figure this means if we're serious we should just read the text).
I know the tibetan text can be purchased from Vimala and then can be translated by someone-somewhere-maybe-if-I-pay-them but am hoping someone-somewhere has already done this.

Feel free to PM if necessary.
Malcolm

Re: Apang Terton texts - English Translation?

Post by Malcolm »

TrimePema wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:32 am Does anybody know of an english translation of the text containing the Apang Terton 7 line prayer practices?

I have received the wang, lung, and tri from HHST but some ritual aspects were not fully explained, although he said they were explained in the lung (I figure this means if we're serious we should just read the text).
I know the tibetan text can be purchased from Vimala and then can be translated by someone-somewhere-maybe-if-I-pay-them but am hoping someone-somewhere has already done this.

Feel free to PM if necessary.
Lama Karma just did a retreat on this at Tara Mabdaja. Contact them.
TrimePema

Re: Apang Terton texts - English Translation?

Post by TrimePema »

Very auspicious! Thank you.

Return to “Nyingma”