The Köncho Chidu text

Guru Dragpo

The Köncho Chidu text

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. I Need - An Easy Clearly Arranged Sadhana-Text forThe Mahasandhi Teaching of the Ultimately Profound Ratnasamanyasamgha: "The Köncho Chidu"
"The Essence of the Three Jewels"
pema tsultrim

Re: The Köncho Chidu text

Post by pema tsultrim »

I just googled Konchok Chidu and the first result was PDF of the sadhana from palpung.org It looks decent.

PT
Guru Dragpo

Post by Guru Dragpo »

Hello. This is just guru sadhana. I need it with idam and dakini.
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

Samye Ling shop in Scotland sell the 3 roots text, if your have the Empowerment.
s.
Karma Dorje

Post by Karma Dorje »

There is a copy of the sadhana with three roots on Scribd.
"Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour."
-Padmasambhava
merilingpa

Post by merilingpa »

I am talking about the three roots sadhana with Tsog here :
Nalanda has a nice translation, ngöndro as well. Also a very good instruction manual, really extensive.
Karma Tekchen Zabsal Ling, Lama Tashi Dondrups center also have a nice pechastyle with tibetan, transliteration and I believe chinese and english translation.Then there is Danakosha, Tulku Dakpa Rinpoches center in Finland, they have also one, little different, different lineage. But everything is included.
KonchogUrgyenNyima

Post by KonchogUrgyenNyima »

Hey,

This is an old thread so i hope you can see this? Do you know if that nalanda translation has the tibetan at all? At least for the practice sadhana. Just wanna make sure before i drop 125 bucks on it.
heart

Post by heart »

KonchogUrgyenNyima wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:25 am Hey,

This is an old thread so i hope you can see this? Do you know if that nalanda translation has the tibetan at all? At least for the practice sadhana. Just wanna make sure before i drop 125 bucks on it.
They have only English.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
KonchogUrgyenNyima

Post by KonchogUrgyenNyima »

heart wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:18 am

They have only English.

/magnus
Bummer. Do you know where i can get the three roots sadhana with the tibetan? Struggling here.
heart

Post by heart »

KonchogUrgyenNyima wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:10 am
heart wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:18 am

They have only English.

/magnus
Bummer. Do you know where i can get the three roots sadhana with the tibetan? Struggling here.
Tulku Dakpas center in Finland, try them.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
namoh

Post by namoh »

Thrangu Gompa in British Columbia has this text in a trilingual pecha format. I’m almost positive that the Lung that Abao Lama gave was for that text. It’s pretty lengthy. Just email them and they can arrange shipping.

Return to “Nyingma”