Terton Gyalse Rinpoche

Charlie123

Terton Gyalse Rinpoche

Post by Charlie123 »

I follow some Dudjom tersar fb pages and a lama by the name of Pemaköd Gyalse Rinpoche has been mentioned as leading a kilaya drubchen and a throma tsokbum in India. In other places he has been reffered to as Terton Gyalse Rinpoche. The way these fb pages phoneticize His name is super inconsistent. Anyhow, He seems like a great lama but there is very little English language information about him online. Does any body here know Him or know of Him? Id like to learn about Him.
thogme19

Re: Terton Gyalse Rinpoche

Post by thogme19 »

According to many prophecies recorded in the Terma teaching of Nyingmapa, the first Terton Gyalse Dechen Lingpa from the hidden land Pemaköd is the reincarnation of Acharya Yeshé Yang and Langdro Lotsawa Könchok Jungné, two of the twenty-five disciples of Guru Rinpoche. The first Gyalse Dechen Lingpa is the elder son of Gampopa Tulku Orgyen Drondül Lingpa, the great Terton Gampo Dodrje, whom followed Guru Rinpoche's secret instructions to open the holy hidden land Pemaköd and became the Dharma King of this sacred place. As the elder Dharma prince, Gyalse Dechen Lingpa discovered many Terma teachings and objects.

Particularly, from the caves of the five Buddha-families, the long-life cave of central Buddha family, the Hayagriva cave, the nine-heads Garuda cave, the Samye Chimbu of Tibet and also from many other holy places, he found the Guru Rinpoche's sky-iron Vajra, the moon-wheel Chintamani vase of Amitayu sealed by letter Ah, all the the Guru Rinpoche fingerprints, the seven reincarnated Brahman's "Vima heart-drop" relic, the two Padmasambhava statues of 『且麻阿中』 ???equal to Guru Rinpoche's blessing in person, the Samantabhadra wish fulfilling jewel, and many treasures and sacred objects. Also Gyalse Dechen Lingpa revealed many Terma teachings, included the unity of Guru Rinpoche and longevity achievement of "Rigdzin heart-drop, the thousand arms Avalokiteśvara wish fulfilling achievement of all generation stage, completion stage and Dzogchen teachings; in short, those Terma teachings contains the Guru Rinpoche Siddhi, the Dzogchen instruction and the mind siddhi, which a great Terton should completely reveal.

Also the Gaylse Dechen Lingpa's second reincarnation, Gyurme Nyedon Tenzin, and the third reincarnathin, Kunzang Thekchok Gyatso, are the perfectly realized Mahasiddha. In 1962, the third Gaylse Dechen Lingpa was recognized to be the Dharma prine (Gaylse Tulku) of Pemaköd by His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche during the perfection of the Nyingma Kama empowerment, the root oral lineage of Nyingmapa, given by His Holiness himself in Kalimpong, India.

And Gaylse Tulku Rinpoche's brother also recognized by Dudjom Rinpoche to be the Dakpo Tulku, Gampopa Orgyen Drondül Lingpa, the Dharma King of Pemaköd.

In 1965, the third Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche was sent to Mindrolling Monastery in North India, and began to study the classical Tibetan grammar, dorma making, Vajra dance, chanting, astrology, poetry and all subjects of Buddhist philosophy. After completed his study in Mindrolling, Rinpoche went to Sikkim to follow the great Khempo??? for years to do further advenced study on all Sutra and Tantra texts. Meanwhile from 1978 to 1988, Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche served as the head Khenpo (Prof.) in Mindrolling Monastery India, teaching those subject from grammar to the Tripitaka and Tantra philosophy to monks of different levels.

Since their childhood, Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche and his brother Dakpo Tulku Rinpoche had received all the new and old tantra transmission from all the lineage holders of this generation.

From Dudjom Rinpoche, Rinpoche received, the long oral lineage of Nyingma Kama and the 1st, 2nd Dudjom Lingpa 's Terma. From Nyingma's throne holder Mindrolling Trichen, Rinpoche reveived the Minling Dorsam and Guhyagarbha Mayajala Tantra's explanation and secret instructions. From Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche received the complete treasure lineage of "Rinchen Terdzod", Nyingm Kama, six collections of Jatsun Nyingpo, Chokling Tersar, collections of Lonchenpa, Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche's mind terma collections, Rongzom Mahapandita colletions, Patrul Rinpoche collections, Mipham Rinpoche collections, Dzogchen lineage "Nyintik Yabshi", Shechen Gyaltsab collections, "Yeshe Lama" instrustion, Patrul Rinpoche "Tsik Sum Né Dek" and so on.

From Dodrupchen Rinpoche, the supreme holder of the nyingtik lineage, Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche received Jigme Lingpa collection and the two chapters of Terma root texts, four collections of Longchenpa oral transmission, 3rd Docrupchen collection, Apong Terton Orgyen Trinlé Lingpa collection, "pointing out the Rigpa secret instruction". From Daklung Tsetrul Rinpoche, Rinpoche received the complete Northern Treasure Terma, and again the Nyingma Kama and Rinchen Terdzod. From Trushik Rinpoche, Rinpoche received the complete collections of Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche Terma, Dam Ngak dzod and longchen Nyingtik root texts.

Also, from Tulku Orgyen Rinoche, Drikung Choeje Togden Rinpoche, Yangton Rinpoche and Nyoshul Khenpo, Gyalse Rinpoche received the Palyul Terma Namchok, Nyima Gyubum, the 100 Dharma of Chöd practice, and especially the Khenpo Ngawang Palzang 's extremely secret teaching on Dzogchen Trekcho Togal practice.

thogme19

Post by thogme19 »

Sonam Wangchug

Post by Sonam Wangchug »

He is my friends uncle, a very good lama, it seems he is also related to khangsar shabdrung rinpoche, but unclear how.
"To have confidence in the teacher is the ultimate refuge." -Rigzin Jigme Lingpa
oxtenzin

Post by oxtenzin »

mandog wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:29 pm I follow some Dudjom tersar fb pages and a lama by the name of Pemaköd Gyalse Rinpoche has been mentioned as leading a kilaya drubchen and a throma tsokbum in India. In other places he has been reffered to as Terton Gyalse Rinpoche. The way these fb pages phoneticize His name is super inconsistent. Anyhow, He seems like a great lama but there is very little English language information about him online. Does any body here know Him or know of Him? Id like to learn about Him.
I'm trying to find out more about him also, if you ever do please pm me. He recently gave some empowerments at the Dudjom Tersar monastary at the refugee camp in Orissa, India in Febuary and March, 2020.
Anyways some variations of his name and titles i've found are below. I'm thinking of trying to write a short biography on him once I get more info. His brother is Dakpo Rinpoche aka Dakpo Tulku and was one of the chief proofreaders for Shechen Monastary's retyping of the whole Rinchen Terzod which finished in 2019 or 2020.

Names:
Gyalse Rinpoche
Gyalse Tulku རྒྱལ་སྲས་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ།
Mindroling Gyalse Tulku Rinpoche སྨིང་གྲོལ་གླིང་གིརྒྱལ་སྲས་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ།
Pemaköd Gyalse Rinpoche
Pekod Terton Gyalse Rinpoche

སྐྱབས་རྗེ་པད་བཀོད་རྒྱལ་སྲས་རིན་པོ་ཆེ།
རྒྱལ་སྲས་ཨོ་རྒྱན་བདེ་ཆེན་གླིང་པ།
སྤྲུལ་པའི་གཏེར་ཆེན་རྒྱལ་སྲས་བདེ་ཆེན་གླིང་པའི་སྐུ་ཕྲེང་བཞི་པ་༧ སྐྱབས་རྗེ་པད་བཀོད་རྒྱལ་སྲས་རིན་པོ་ཆེ།
pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim »

It's really interesting that several of us are becoming interested in Pekod Gyalse Rinpoche all about the same time. My root teacher is from Pemakod and spends time every year at his temple there. I asked him recently about Gyalse Rinpoche and he said he knows him very well. He mentioned his connection to the Mindrolling Lineage but also said that he is a strong Dudjom Tersar practitioner. He also looks a whole lot like my other Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche!

May those of us who wish to, all establish a direct connection with him soon!
Charlie123

Post by Charlie123 »

pema tsultrim wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:22 am It's really interesting that several of us are becoming interested in Pekod Gyalse Rinpoche all about the same time. My root teacher is from Pemakod and spends time every year at his temple there. I asked him recently about Gyalse Rinpoche and he said he knows him very well. He mentioned his connection to the Mindrolling Lineage but also said that he is a strong Dudjom Tersar practitioner. He also looks a whole lot like my other Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche!

May those of us who wish to, all establish a direct connection with him soon!
I met Bhaka Tulku when he came to NY last year. What an excellent lama you have. Once this lockdown is over I hope to make it out to his center in NM.
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

He’ll be in Toronto in August for the Nyingma Monlam
there. See here https://www.nyingmafoundation.org/even ... am-chenmo
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
sun-and-moon

Post by sun-and-moon »

Hello, I know him a little. I met him in Bodhgaya around 2010, he was among the main recievers of a major nyingma transmission. Then luckily I had a chance to meet him privately few times and I asked for some clarification and teaching. He kindly gave Chod Khandro gegyang lung and teaching. At that time he was a kind handsome and majestic, tall in appearance. Also he had good English, and willingness to talk, teach, communicate. He told us stories from 60s in India. Then few years later I met him in front of Boudhanath stupa. He kindly gave me him Nepali phone number, perhaps I still have it somewhere. Unfortunately I did not have any more contact with him since that time. Sometimes I think of him and re-read notes from his teachings he kindly gave us. I dont know much about him though. From my experience I can say he is a very good, senior and experienced lama and it is a good fortune for anybody who can meet him.
yagmort

Post by yagmort »

i wonder who recongnised him as terton?

anyways, his residence is in Sikkim, close to Pemayangtse. perhaps Cone could shed some light?
he also has the Rinpoche brother.

here's their FB page: https://m.facebook.com/laytroling/

there are photos from his empowerment at Düdül Rapteling some years back. some westerners were present as well as Lopon Tenzin Namgyal among those whom i can recognize.
stay open, spread love

Return to “Nyingma”