- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm
- Location: Europe
Here's a very moving video in which Gendun Rinpoche talks about the 16th Karmapa.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Beautiful! I would love to hear more!
- Posts: 1912
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:54 pm
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 pm
Thank you for posting
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 am
The friend of Gendun Rinpoche who took care of the Queen's temple in Bhutan was Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche, of course.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 am
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm
Faith growing - tears running! Thanks!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests