Chig Ses Kundrol Lamas anyone?

Tenma

Chig Ses Kundrol Lamas anyone?

Post by Tenma »

I'm trying to look for a lama with the entire cycle, a particular deity in it that is. Anyone know all the lamas with this apart from Karmapa?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔
Palzang Jangchub

Re: Chig Ses Kundrol Lamas anyone?

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

Ever get a response about this? If not, do you mind sharing the particular deity you're looking for, in case someone has a line on it specifically?

Personally I've been seeking the Jampal Maseng that seems to only be extant in this cycle. Had some obstacles that precluded me from getting it at the Kagyu Mönlam a few years back, despite being in India at the time. That's been the only series of Chikshe Kundröl wangs given recently, as far as I've seen.

Do you care which camp of Karma Kagyu it comes from? If memory serves there was a lama who supported Karmapa TTD who gave it...

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ

Return to “Kagyu”