Expressing the Activity of Chenrezig

Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Expressing the Activity of Chenrezig

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

"Every person whose heart is moved by love and compassion, who deeply and sincerely acts for the benefit of others without concern for fame, profit, social position, or recognition expresses the activity of Chenrezig."
--Bokar Rinpoche- Chenrezig: Lord of Love

Anistar

Re: Expressing the Activity of Chenrezig

Post by Anistar »

This is so simple and beautiful.
leke

Post by leke »

I really should do my Chenrezig meditation again. I did it vigorously for a week a while back and found very soon, I had forgotten how to feel anything negative towards a person. This felt very nice (liberating) and I then got lazy by just enjoying the feeling and not putting the thought/effort into it any more. As a result, I slowly slipped back into my old ways.
By the way, that's a great book. Out of print now, but strangely enough (I know, nothing is strange to me any more :tongue: ) it was offered to me yesterday after having it on my abebooks "wants" for a long time.
This is a great example of why e-books are so important. The publisher really should release this as one.
lobster

Post by lobster »

OM MANI PEME HUM HRIH

:bow: :applause: :thumbsup:
http://youtu.be/N6kAvW4cRsw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OM MANI PEME HUM HRIH
Skydancer

Post by Skydancer »

Thanks for that quote. Chenrezig is my favorite Buddha/Bodhisattva. I do his sadhana often. Chenrezig sadhana is the most beautiful sadhana I've come across.
KonchokZoepa

Post by KonchokZoepa »

i actually have this book as a file on my computer. if anyone wants it send me private message and i can send it through Skype. i have probly also at least 100 of other books and scriptures as files on my computer and i can share them also.
If the thought of demons
Never rises in your mind,
You need not fear the demon hosts around you.
It is most important to tame your mind within....

In so far as the Ultimate, or the true nature of being is concerned,
there are neither buddhas or demons.
He who frees himself from fear and hope, evil and virtue,
will realize the insubstantial and groundless nature of confusion.
Samsara will then appear as the mahamudra itself….

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6P9tOYmdo
Palzang Jangchub

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

KonchokZoepa wrote:i actually have this book as a file on my computer. if anyone wants it send me private message and i can send it through Skype. i have probly also at least 100 of other books and scriptures as files on my computer and i can share them also.
This, and many other Dharma books (both in and out of print), are readily available if you search for Tibetan Buddhism on the various torrent sites. Most are PDFs of the books, scanned in page by page from the originals. Namse Bangdzo, KTD's Dharma store, also has Bokar Rinpoche's out-of-print books still.

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ

Return to “Kagyu”