Time taken for short sadhana for Vajra Nairatmya & Vajrayogini

PeterC

Re: Time taken for short sadhana for Vajra Nairatmya & Vajrayogini

Post by PeterC »

liuzg150181 wrote:
PeterC wrote:Just received an email saying that the visit is cancelled due to HEJK's health. Let us hope she recovers quickly. Perhaps there is a message here for you...
Yes,I had also the notification from the local Sakya centre abt it,hope she recovers well and soon.
Perhaps,now is not yet the time to receive the empowerment......
That wasn't the message I had in mind
liuzg150181

Post by liuzg150181 »

PeterC wrote:
liuzg150181 wrote:
PeterC wrote:Just received an email saying that the visit is cancelled due to HEJK's health. Let us hope she recovers quickly. Perhaps there is a message here for you...
Yes,I had also the notification from the local Sakya centre abt it,hope she recovers well and soon.
Out of curiosity,what message do you have in mind then? :smile:
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

How unfortunate! HEJK is a great teacher. May she quickly recover and remain long in our world!

However in many ways Singapore is a Sakya place. There will be other opportunities for sure.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

liuzg150181 wrote:
PeterC wrote:
liuzg150181 wrote: Yes,I had also the notification from the local Sakya centre abt it,hope she recovers well and soon.
Life is short

Great masters will not remain in the world indefinitely

Receive the teachings while you can and practice them sincerely
liuzg150181

Post by liuzg150181 »

PeterC wrote:
liuzg150181 wrote:
PeterC wrote:
Life is short

Great masters will not remain in the world indefinitely

Receive the teachings while you can and practice them sincerely
:good:
That's very,very true,considering that life is impermenant......
Hope I can meet her and receive her teachings soon.
liuzg150181

Post by liuzg150181 »

kirtu wrote:
How unfortunate! HEJK is a great teacher. May she quickly recover and remain long in our world!

However in many ways Singapore is a Sakya place. There will be other opportunities for sure.

Kirt
Yes,Sakya has a surprisingly strong presence in Singapore where Vajrayana is concerned. Or unsurprisingly since the grp has been around since Singapore's independence.
henry

Post by henry »

I used to compose a short article abt Sakyapa's Naro Khachoma

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4 ... &source=43

Hope it helps.
Yeshe Melong - The News and Events for Singapore Tibetan Buddhism
This Facebook page is created to share information on Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore. If you stay in Singapore and would like to be informed of Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore, please like this page. We will share informations on Tibetan Buddhist events from a pool of Buddhist centres in Singapore.
henry

Post by henry »

Many senior members go to retreat in India or Nepal. Try to make good contacts with visiting lamas so that u may need them for booking a retreat room at their monastery and lodging & logistics solutions.
Yeshe Melong - The News and Events for Singapore Tibetan Buddhism
This Facebook page is created to share information on Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore. If you stay in Singapore and would like to be informed of Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore, please like this page. We will share informations on Tibetan Buddhist events from a pool of Buddhist centres in Singapore.
liuzg150181

Post by liuzg150181 »

henry wrote:I used to compose a short article abt Sakyapa's Naro Khachoma

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4 ... &source=43

Hope it helps.
Thanks for the article,it is beneficial and informative.:smile:
Coincidentally,there was also an Gelug Vajrayogini empowerment(along Chakrasambara empowerment) recently in Singapore,though I didn't attend it.
henry wrote:Many senior members go to retreat in India or Nepal. Try to make good contacts with visiting lamas so that u may need them for booking a retreat room at their monastery and lodging & logistics solutions.
Good contact? As in meet and greet them personally whenever they are teaching in Singapore?

Return to “Sakya”