Help needed!

PeterC

Help needed!

Post by PeterC »

A Gelugpa lama who is a friend of mine recently gave me an unexpected and extremely generous gift. I want to reciprocate with something he needs - I asked his students and they said that a few times he’s mentioned wanting a Tibetan copy of the complete works of Tsonkhapa. Does anyone know where I could procure a good quality print edition? Cost is not an issue.

Thanks!
Malcolm

Re: Help needed!

Post by Malcolm »

PeterC wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:59 am A Gelugpa lama who is a friend of mine recently gave me an unexpected and extremely generous gift. I want to reciprocate with something he needs - I asked his students and they said that a few times he’s mentioned wanting a Tibetan copy of the complete works of Tsonkhapa. Does anyone know where I could procure a good quality print edition? Cost is not an issue.

Thanks!
tibetbook.net
PeterC

Re: Help needed!

Post by PeterC »

Malcolm wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:23 am
PeterC wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:59 am A Gelugpa lama who is a friend of mine recently gave me an unexpected and extremely generous gift. I want to reciprocate with something he needs - I asked his students and they said that a few times he’s mentioned wanting a Tibetan copy of the complete works of Tsonkhapa. Does anyone know where I could procure a good quality print edition? Cost is not an issue.

Thanks!
tibetbook.net
Thanks

Return to “Gelug”