celebrating our differences

Minobu

celebrating our differences

Post by Minobu »

"we need to celebrate our differences "

might have been a little too demanding for some and it got locked down.

Maybe "celebrating our differences " is less of a wish and more of a look into this concept.

First up i think if you want to hold unto only your way of looking at things , you would not want others to celebrate various other ways of worship.
You would do anything to thwart that concept.
My way or bust !

It was a feeling i got during Canada Day celebrations. Our Government telling us we are to celebrate our differences , in the face of millions who do not want to.

So...should we celebrate our differences or just shut down that concept and carry on disputing under the guise of polite society at a table of differing religious views.

Not questioning modding here...lord knows i need to be at times...but what if a mod has a certain lust for everything to be their way in their religious scheme , and has the power to tweek via deletion,and such , others ...is this polite society or behind the scene draconian misadventure.

Again it's not about declaring war on modding but the other thread did get shut down...and as a reread it a gazzilion times...the only thing i came up with was a question as to why? what is wrong with that thread?

was it, this cause of mine to celebrate our differences ...is celebrating them not the way to go in Nichiren Dharma and the sects that practice it in various ideological terms of difference.

so should we avoid celebration of the differences in this case and try to win the one true way...the final solution to the one strain of Nichiren Dharma is going to continue ...forever and a day...

it's all too Machiavellian , and i feel i need to join forces in the quest for ......erm uh ....Kosen Rufu...yeah i know this might be a shoshu gakki ideal and not really a Nichiren Shonin ideal except in a few sentences by Him up to interpretation...or is it...was not Nichiren Shonin looking for a type of world where 1/3 chants 1/3 knows about and thinks about it and 1/3 just doesn't care...is that authentic...are there not other gosho where He insinuates world peace?

is this not the goal..or one of the off shoots of 1/3 of the populace enlightened to the Lotus Sutra, and subsequent practice and package????
Minobu

Re: celebrating our differences

Post by Minobu »

point being ;
if we want to get along for real..
if we want to join in and fight the good fight together...

we need to see each other's differences and accept them ...

are any of the Nichiren Sects that bad?
i mean really now is believing in the Buddha of Kuon Ganjo or thinking one Gohonzon is a super gohonzon really bad.

if we don't share we don't know.

and i really hope that no one has an agenda to get their point across and have the power to aid in that or use their power to aid in that...
Q is the best...i love his take on things...but it has to end there...i got accusations and then i thought hmmmm...
this is a vital thing for us to come together with our differences.

unless you think you do not want to come together .

there is too much power in the Buddha and His Dharma protectors for this Buddhism to be so fragmented on so many levels and it to be just coincidental..

there is a deep reason it is so fragmented...

it has to start healing somewhere...that was my intention in the last thread...and like i said i got accusations and reread the thing over and over...

if i get banned for this please have the decency to tell my fellow compatriots and don't let them think i just gave up..

Return to “Nichiren”