I chanted to have better relations with people and then something awkward happened between a friend and me?

Minobu

Re: I chanted to have better relations with people and then something awkward happened between a friend and me?

Post by Minobu » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 pm

The Cicada wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 pm
Minobu wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:37 am
it's pantheism man!!!
Panentheisticish.
just to let you know this did not go by me lightly

nice stuff.
thanks

The Cicada

Re: I chanted to have better relations with people and then something awkward happened between a friend and me?

Post by The Cicada » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Minobu wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:12 pm
The Cicada wrote:
Minobu wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:37 am
it's pantheism man!!!
Panentheisticish.

nice stuff.
thanks
:namaste:

illarraza

Post by illarraza » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 am

The Cicada wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm
Minobu wrote:
The Cicada wrote:

Panentheisticish.

nice stuff.
thanks
"The Venerable Maudgalyāyana put his faith in the Lotus Sutra, which is the greatest good there is, and thus not only did he himself attain Buddhahood, but his father and mother did so as well. And, amazing as it may seem, all the fathers and mothers of the preceding seven generations and the seven generations that followed, indeed, of countless lifetimes before and after, were able to become Buddhas. In addition, all their sons, their wives or husbands, their retainers, supporters, and countless other persons not only were enabled to escape from the three evil paths, but all attained the first stage of security and then Buddhahood, the stage of perfect enlightenment.

Therefore, it is said in the third volume of the Lotus Sutra, “We beg that the merit gained through these gifts may be spread far and wide to everyone, so that we and other living beings all together may attain the Buddha way.” (On Offerings for Deceased Ancestors)

We are even more fortunate than Maudgalyayana. I think the faith works real good.

Mark

Minobu

Post by Minobu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:38 pm

illarraza wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 am
The Cicada wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 pm
Minobu wrote:

nice stuff.
thanks
"The Venerable Maudgalyāyana put his faith in the Lotus Sutra, which is the greatest good there is, and thus not only did he himself attain Buddhahood, but his father and mother did so as well. And, amazing as it may seem, all the fathers and mothers of the preceding seven generations and the seven generations that followed, indeed, of countless lifetimes before and after, were able to become Buddhas. In addition, all their sons, their wives or husbands, their retainers, supporters, and countless other persons not only were enabled to escape from the three evil paths, but all attained the first stage of security and then Buddhahood, the stage of perfect enlightenment.

Therefore, it is said in the third volume of the Lotus Sutra, “We beg that the merit gained through these gifts may be spread far and wide to everyone, so that we and other living beings all together may attain the Buddha way.” (On Offerings for Deceased Ancestors)

We are even more fortunate than Maudgalyayana. I think the faith works real good.

Mark
Word Up !!!

everyone except for a few bad seeds are now Buddhas....in the conventional sense this is in the future as we see it as linear.