when Taisekiji first stated original Buddha and dai Gohonzon

narhwal90

Re: when Taisekiji first stated original Buddha and dai Gohonzon

Post by narhwal90 »

Personally, I'm grateful N.Shoshu folks are on here posting, especially the recent photos. If it were not for N.Shoshu, very likely I never would have been exposed to buddhism, or at the very least it would have happened much later. Therefore, I owe them a debt of gratitude.
Queequeg
Global Moderator

Re: when Taisekiji first stated original Buddha and dai Gohonzon

Post by Queequeg »

This discussion has more than run its course. It is now locked. Please review the Terms of Service. The following is NOT PERMITTED:

DEFAMING TRADITIONS OR TEACHERS – damaging or disparaging the reputation of traditions or teachers, especially with false or unsubstantiated claims. Criticism of traditions or teachers may be discussed in the forums for those traditions in which the criticism is a teaching. Alternatively, inter-school debate is permitted in Open Dharma, and discussions of authenticity and interpretation of texts and teachings are permitted in the Academic Forum.

Please review the Terms of Service if you have not done so. If it has been a long time, it might be edifying to review it again.
Those who, even with distracted minds,
Entered a stupa compound
And chanted but once, “Namo Buddhaya!”
Have certainly attained the path of the buddhas.

-Lotus Sutra, Expedient Means Chapter

There are beings with little dust in their eyes who are falling away because they do not hear the Dhamma. There will be those who will understand the Dhamma.
-Ayacana Sutta

Return to “Nichiren”