Ven. Chin Kung to enter Pureland soon?

cheondo

Re: Ven. Chin Kung to enter Pureland soon?

Post by cheondo »

mr. gordo wrote:
cheondo wrote:I'd really like to get involved with this group as well, but have had a difficult time getting a hold of them. I called and left messages but no return calls. I live in Austin, TX, and there are two centers by me, relatively speaking, but all of their info is in Chinese. I wish there were more Pure Land resources for we Americans. The Dallas center's website is all in Chinese! If anyone knows of any Texas resources, would be much appreciated.
Hi cheondo,

If you stop by their texas center they should have free books. This thread has a lot of good links too:

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks! I really enjoyed reading that post. I'm a by-the-book practioner, but I believe community and a living teacher is so important, so I'm hoping to meet up with some like-minded people.
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

So does anyone have an update on Ven. Chin Kung?
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
sinweiy

Post by sinweiy »

i've been listening to his talks for quite a while, but i'm not sure if that was a very clear prediction. it was just a wish, as there were people slandering him. recently he was talking about seeing what will happen in dec 2012, where people are talking about the maya calender event. moreover he had yet to finish his commentries on Hua Yen Sutra and Infinity Life sutra. most of us are hoping that he can stay longer. so we will see for another year.

/\
_/\_
Amituofo!

"Enlightenment is to turn around and see MY own mistake, Other's mistake is also my mistake. Others are right even if they are wrong. i'm wrong even if i'm right. " - Master Chin Kung
plwk

Post by plwk »

The Elder Master just visited my country about last month though I missed his talk ... so it looks like he's here to stay but I am not assuming... impermanence can be swift... hence my prayers for his long life to continue turning the Dharma Wheel for all :namaste:

Return to “Pure Land”