Guru Rinpoche song (English)

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
climb-up

Guru Rinpoche song (English)

Post by climb-up »

I think this is great!
It's not on youtube so I don't think I can embed it, but its Erik Jampa Andersson singing "Wild Himalayan Skies," a song about Padmasambhava set top the tune of "Wild Montana Skies" by John Denver :heart:
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1 ... =bookmarks
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
climb-up

Re: Guru Rinpoche song (English)

Post by climb-up »

Oops, that link might not work,
Try this one:
"Death's second name is 'omnipresent.' On the relative truth it seems we become separate. But on the absolute there is no separation." Lama Dawa
Pero

Post by Pero »

That's pretty cool. :D
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

You should hear his Dharma song to a Lady Gaga tune. He's actually got a bunch. He typically trots one out at tshogs at Tara Mandala. Erik is extremely talented.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Amazing talent.

Virgo
climb-up

Post by climb-up »

pemachophel wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 am You should hear his Dharma song to a Lady Gaga tune. He's actually got a bunch. He typically trots one out at tshogs at Tara Mandala. Erik is extremely talented.
Oh wow! Are there are any videos of that!?

Return to “Media”