You Never Did Not Exist

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
kerby

You Never Did Not Exist

Post by kerby »

In the land encircled by snow mountains
You are the source of all happiness and good;
All powerful Chenrezig, Tenzin Gyatso,
Please remain until samsara ends.
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Re: You Never Did Not Exist

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

Good to know I suppose. I wonder how useful it is. Knowing I never did not exist is just another experience.
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
Paul

Post by Paul »

That's fantastic. I love Rob Thurman.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

I don't know if I trust his take on anything anymore after I saw him repeatedly say that Vedanta and Buddhism were the same thing in different words. :shrug: He really made a point to get this message across in his lecture with Deepak Chopra.

ALTHOUGH, I just watched it and I really liked this video.
"Use what seems like poison as medicine. We can use our personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings." Pema Chodron

Return to “Media”