Looking for Chöd Ngöndro by Shuksep Jetsunma

Dharmasagara

Looking for Chöd Ngöndro by Shuksep Jetsunma

Post by Dharmasagara »

Hello there,
I have read hints as to the existence of a ngöndro practice for the Machigma tradition of Chöd, written by the famous Shuksep Jetsunma Lochen Chönyi Zangmo. I have without success been trying to locate the Tibetan text. So if anybody out there could give me direction for my search, this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
pemachophel

Re: Looking for Chöd Ngöndro by Shuksep Jetsunma

Post by pemachophel »

I have what you're looking for. Please email me at [email protected] with your email address and I'll send it to you as an attachment. It has Tibetan, Romanization, and English translation (although I can't vouch for the accuracy of the translation). It's not actually by Jetsun Shuksep. It was written by Dharma Shri but used at Jetsun Shuksep's nunnery. I received it from Lama Tshewang Sithar Who received it from His Father, Garwang Rinpoche. This Garwang Rinpoche was a close student of Jetsun Shuksep's for 10 years before returning to Bhutan.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Thubten_Dechen

Re: Looking for Chöd Ngöndro by Shuksep Jetsunma

Post by Thubten_Dechen »

I am practicing chod paliminary practices and have a teacher at Tara Mandala guiding if you need the lung you can ask lama karma email with questions livingdharma@ taramandala.org

Return to “Chod”