Information on Sarasvati

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
dzogchungpa

Re: Information on Sarasvati

Post by dzogchungpa »

Palzang Jangchub wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:29 am
dzogchungpa wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:29 pm I don't seem to be able to download the commentary.
Can you not find it, or is there some other problem with the download process? It should be an audio file. If you want to PM me your contact info I can see about sending you the file if you'd like.

Well, on the Namse Bangdzo page there is a link that says "Download the commentary for free".
It links to this address:

Code: Select all

http://namsebangdzo.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/realaudio/Manjushri_Commentary.pdf
and that gives a file not found error.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Palzang Jangchub

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

I get the same error, and several permutations yielded no success. We should contact KTD's bookstore and alert them to the issue. Perhaps they can solve the issue with the link or re-upload the file...

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ
mingweicello

Post by mingweicello »

are there any commentaris or teachings on the red sarasvati of bodong and sapan lineage? I have both Sadhanas written by Khyenste wangpo. really wish to practice that!

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”