Bön monasteries in Tibet, Nepal and India.

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
kalden yungdrung

Re: Bön monasteries in Tibet, Nepal and India.

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Yung Drung Kundrak Ling Bön Monaster in southern Sikkim.

Yungdrung Kundrak Ling Monastery - 00.jpg
Yungdrung Kundrak Ling Monastery - 00.jpg (336.86 KiB) Viewed 6460 times

Mutsuk Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
kalden yungdrung

The Lifestory of
Lama Yungdrung Tsultrim of Zhu Rishing,
the Founder of Yungdrung Kundrak Ling
Bönpo Monastery in Sikkim

Lama Yungdrung Tsultrim.jpg
Lama Yungdrung Tsultrim.jpg (58.54 KiB) Viewed 6460 times

"Why is life so precious?” is a typical question for a Lama to ask his young novice. If we follow the events of Lama Yundrung Tsultrim’s own life, we can see how his dedication toward his vision enabled him to fulfil his life’s mission – to help others engage in the spirit of altruism according to their capacity. This is his story.

"I was born in Zhulung Khungpa in Tibet in 1929. When I was seven, my parents took me to Zhulung monastery where I was to stay for a few years to pursue traditional Tibetan Bon studies.
Soon after my studies, I visited various monasteries. I served as priest of the Jomo-temple for one year. I also spent a few years in Rishing monastery. Then after staying a while in Menri monastery at Thopgyal in Tsang, I did a one-year retreat in Zhulung.

In 1950, I was sent from Rishing monastery to Sikkim to support a young Tibetan lady in her spiritual practice.

Life presented me the rare opportunity of an audience with His Holiness, the 16th Karmapa. In this encounter he said: “Your parents’ religion is Bön. So you should promote this religion”.

Time passed and I visited Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche at Dholanji. Before taking my leave of him, I asked if there was anything I could do for him. After a very brief moment of consideration, his simple reply was: “Well, I don’t need anything. However, you could build a Bönpo monastery in Sikkim. If you can carry out this task, I will pray for you!”

My journey took me to a popular Bönpo Siddha, Yungdrung Tengyal, a disciple of Drugom Tsultrim Wangyal. While in Sikkim, he imparted very important teachings and instructions from sacred texts. In the course of these studies, I asked Rinpoche if I could build a Bönpo monastery in Sikkim. He replied that I could if I did 3 months of retreat in the four corners of Sikkim.

Heeding his wish, I began my first three-month retreat in Pathing monastery, followed by another three months in the hermitage of Gana in Zemig Bonkyong hill, then another retreat in the Gonchung temple on the Damthang hilltop.

After completing the retreats, I returned to Gangtok, where I devoted myself to my practice and prayers. Every day I would request one thing from my deities – the means to build a Bonpo monastery in this region.

My prayers were heard. After some time, Mondrol Yungdrung Namgyal, the head of Droshing village, donated land for the monastery building. Many devotees also made donations to the construction of the monastery, and I, too, invested my life savings into it. On 13 July 1984, the foundation stone was laid.

I warmly recall the kindness, readiness and devotion of those people who supported me throughout the construction process. Without their determination to help, this dream of mine would never have come true. I am most grateful to all of them.

Over the years, I have observed and realized that all religions are for the good of all living beings. Religion is neither harmful nor violent. Rather, religion enables us to walk the path of altruism. The practice of altruism teaches us to do good for others. Realizing this truth, we can engage in meaningful actions. Similarly, we can also provide other individuals with the opportunity to participate more actively in acts of compassion. Peace - inner peace, social peace and world peace - can be achieved in this life, provided we follow the path of altruism.

This is my spiritual practice in the evenings and mornings, what I do, I do for the good of others."

Benediction

The merits that I have earned
by writing this life Story of mine,
I dedicate for the Liberation of all living beings
and that Bön my last for ever on this earth.

Composed on behalf of Nawang Jigme and completed on 30th day of
the month of Tibetan Calendar (1993)
by Lama Yungdrung Tsultrim
at his residence in Rinag Beting, Gangtok, Sikkim

Excerpt from the Life Story of Lama Yungdrung
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek,

Tashi Menri Monastery in Central Tibet, 2014.
Tashi Menri Monastery in Tibet - China.jpg
Tashi Menri Monastery in Tibet - China.jpg (45.93 KiB) Viewed 6457 times
Mutsug Marro
KY

By Näldjor;

This photo shows the famous monastery in Central Tibet was completely destroyed during the Cultural Revolution. It was rebuilt from 1984 onwards under the direction of Lopön Tsultrim Wangden Rinpoche (slob dpon tshul khrims dbang ldan rin po che).

Lopön La, was the Head Master of the famous Tashi Menri Monastery (dkra shis sman ri dgon).

After 20 years it has grown to a large extend, even being reachable by car. Some years ago the situation war quite different as you can read below.

Menri Monastery is located in Thob rgyal xiang in rNam gling rdzong, Shigatse.

From the sTag gru kha ferry, it is a full day’s ride on horseback. On the way there are two farming villages, mDzob bzang and Glang phu. Two high mountain passes called Gong nyag la and dByar rnga la must be crossed before reaching the monastery. Another route, passable by car, starting at Shigatse, goes through rNam gling rdzong up to Thob rgyal xiang. From there to the monastery, halfway up the mountain, is a half-day ride on horseback.

The monastery was founded in 1405, by mNyam med Shes rab rgyal mtshan (1356-1415), formerly a monk in gYas ru dBen sa kha.

His successor, rGyal tshab Rin chen rgyal mtshan, enlarged it with several monks’ living quarters. After having been gradually expanded over four centuries, the monastery became an important centre for the propagation of Bönpo doctrines. Apart from having two assembly halls, it had many buildings and there were about three hundred monks divided among four monastic colleges: Gling stod, Gling smad, Gling skad and Gling zur and six hostels (khang tshan): A sta, Rong mi, La dbyil, rGyal rong, Grub thob and Drel pa. The monk students came from various regions of Tibet.

Among the Bönpo, the monastery was considered the source of all their monastic and liturgical traditions.

From the founder of the monastery, mNyam med Shes rab rgyal mtshan, to the abbot Shes rab blo gros, there were 32 abbots. The last abbot, Shes rab blo gros, fled to India in 1959 and later died there. The monastery itself was completely destroyed during the Cultural Revolution and remained unrestored for about twenty years. Rebuilding of the monastery did not begin until 1984, and it is still under reconstruction.

In 1970, the new sMan ri Monastery was founded at Dolanji, Himachal Pradesh, India. With this establishment, the monastic tradition of sMan ri has been revived through the efforts of its abbot, Lung rtogs bstan pa’i nyi ma (b.1929), who is now counted as the 33rd abbot of sMan ri
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek,
Za Mongyal monastery in Tibet.jpg
Za Mongyal monastery in Tibet.jpg (86.1 KiB) Viewed 6445 times
http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=20867

Za Mongyal Yungdrung Ling, is a Bön monastery in Tibet and the Head of the Monastery is the 7th Kundrol Rinpoche.
There is also a little monastery in Dehra Dun / India with the same name.

Mutsug Marro
KY.
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek,

Opening ceremoney of Yungdrung Shuktshal monastery, Baijivara Village, Lawan VDC, Dolpo, Nepal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ptoraltCs0&sns=fb

Mutsug Marro
KY
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek,

Yungdrung Lhateng.jpg
Yungdrung Lhateng.jpg (32.01 KiB) Viewed 6399 times
Yungdrung Lhateng, one of Emperor Qianlong's monasteries in the 18th century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qianlong_Emperor

It was converted by the intervention of the Gelug, in the 15th century.
It was destroyed during the Cultural Revolution.
Later on it was reconverted into Bön.

Mutsug Maro
KY
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek,
Yanggon Monastery.jpg
Yanggon Monastery.jpg (99.79 KiB) Viewed 6393 times
Yanggon Thongdrol Phuntsog Ling Monastery is located in Chharka Bhot, Dolpo, Nepal at 316 meters (14160 ft) above sea level.
https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Chhark ... authuser=0
The mission: Education and training of monks and Trantric practitioners, providing community empowerments and blessings.

This monastery belongs to the Yangton Lama Lineage (See below).

Mutsug Marro
KY
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalden yungdrung

Yangton Lama Lineage

ཡང་སྟོན་བླ་མའི་གདུང་རབས།

The Yangton lineage is believed to go back to the time of Buddha Tonpa Shenrap more than 18,000 years ago, and is thought to be traceable to Yangton Sherap Gyaltsen, who was born in 1077.

Today, Yangton Lamas both care for the Yaggon Monastery and students who reside there, as well as help share the precious teachings of Bön Buddhism worldwide.

The Yangton Lineage is very important in Bön History. During the time of Tonpa Shenrab Miwoche (ca. 16016 B.C.E.), Sinbon Yangngal and Yangngal Gyimgongwa were his students. During the time of the first Tibetan king Nyatri Tsenpo (1136 B.C.E.), Yangngal Sidpai Shen was the first priest of the kingdom. In the year 1077 Yangton Sherab Gyaltsen was born.

During his lifetime he received Dzogchen teachings from Ronggom Togmed Zhigpo. Subsequently Dzogchen has become the main practice of the Yangton Lineage.

The Yangton Lineage appeared in Dolpo through Yangngel Lama Ngagpa in the 12th century. While Yangngel Lama Ngagpa was traveling in Tibet he found Yangton Gyaltsen Rinchen, then just an 8 year old child. Yangngel took Yangton under his wing and took him to Dolpo. Yangton Gyaltsen Rinchen was the teacher of the 10th Yeru Tonpa Druchen Gyalwa Yungdrung, teaching him the secret Dzogchen teachings of the Zhang Zhung Nyan Gyud.

From there, these teachings spread throughout Tibet.

In modern times, the Yangton Lineage is represented in the current Menri Monastery in Dolanji, India by H.E. Yangton Ponlob Trinley Nyima Rinpoche.

Several Yangton Lamas (see below) travel extensively in the western world to help bring these ancient teachings to practitioners in the west. The Yangton Lineage is also still present in Dolpo, where Lamas of this lineage still reside and practice diligently, realizing and propagating the Dzogchen teachings of ancient times.

-----------------------
H.E. Menri Lopon Trinly Nyima Rinpoche,.jpg
H.E. Menri Lopon Trinly Nyima Rinpoche,.jpg (68.72 KiB) Viewed 6392 times
H.E. Menri Ponlop Yangton Trinley Nyima Rinpoche

༧སྐྱབས་རྗེ་སྨན་རིའི་དཔོན་སློབ་ཡང་སྟོན་འཕྲིན་ལས་ཉི་མ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ།

Born in 1962, His Eminence is a member of the profound lineage of Yangton Lamas. He received his Geshe degree in 1989. In 1992 he was bestowed the title of Ponlob, or Principal of Menri Monastery Dialectic School by H.E. Yongzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche and H.H. the 33rd Menri Trinzin Rinpoche.

The title of Ponlop had previously been held by H.E. Yongzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche himself. His Emminece has been teaching at Menri Monastery in India since his appointment. In addition, he travels widely across Europe and North America giving teachings to many practitioners. Rinpoche supports Yanggon Thongdol Phuntsog Ling Monastery, and has also constructed a medical center, the Dolpo Tsaga Welfare Healthcare Clinic.
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
kalden yungdrung

Yangton Lama Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche

ཡང་སྟོན་བླ་མ་བཀྲ་ཤིས་རྒྱལ་མཚན་རིན་པོ་ཆེ།

Yangton Lama Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche.jpg
Yangton Lama Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche.jpg (46.7 KiB) Viewed 6391 times
Yangton Lama Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche was born into the profound Yangton lineage in 1954 in Chharka.

He is the elder cousin of H.E. Menri Ponlob Trinley Nyima and the first Chharka Lama to come to Menri Monastery at the behest of H.E. Yonzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche. In the years following, he brought his cousin and others to the same path.

He received the auspicious Geshe degree in the year 1986. Lama Tashi has gained profound knowledge in the Dzogchen teachings and many others from Yongzin Sangye Tenzin, Yongzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche, and Tsundue Rinpoche. After completing his training he returned to his home village of Chharka.

There he constructed Yanggon Thondrol Phuntsok Ling Monastery in 1988.

In 1993 he also relocated the temple of Tardzong Phuntsok Ling Monastery and constructed a Khorkhang (prayer-wheel room), kitchen, monk's residence, and a treasure (store) room. He has thus provided the necessary conditions for the three year retreat practitioners and practitioners in general. His efforts in this respect are unequalled.

At present, Lama Tashi is the Head Lama of Yanggon Thongdrol Phuntsog Ling Monastery. In addition to his unparalleled efforts to maintain the monastery, Lama Tashi has traveled to the west many times to instruct western practioners in the history and teachings of Bön.
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalden yungdrung

Yangton Geshe Tenzin

ཡང་སྟོན་དགེ་བཤེས་བསྟན་འཛིན།

Yangton Geshe Tenzin.jpg
Yangton Geshe Tenzin.jpg (71.83 KiB) Viewed 6391 times
Geshe Tenzin was born into the profound Yangton Lineage in 1974 in Chharka, Dolpo, Nepal.

As a child he completed the customary three year retreat at Yanggon Monastery. In 1990 he became a monk at Triten Norbutse Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal, taking his vows from Yongzin Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche.

In 1992 Geshe Tenzin arrived at Menri Monastery in Dolanji, India and enrolled in the Bön Dialectic School. There he studied Sutra, Tantra, and Dzogchen. He and was awarded the auspicious degree of Geshe in 2006.

At present Geshe Tenzin Yangton has many responsibilities both in the United States and his home of Chharka. Geshe Tenzin currently resides in the United States, where he is the resident lama at Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, the headquarters of Ligmincha International located in rural Nelson County, Virginia.

He is also the coordinator of Yanggon Thongdrop Phuntsog Ling Monastery and Dolpo Tsaga Welfare Heathcare Clinic, as well as being involved in many other local area projects. He is putting his best efforts towards maintaining and developing facilities in Chharka order to preserve the culture and teachings of Bön in general and of the Yangton lineage in Chharka in particular.
kalden yungdrung

Tashi Gégye Thaten Ling Monastery.

dhorpatan-bon-monastery.jpg
dhorpatan-bon-monastery.jpg (75.28 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

By: RCW

The official name of this monastery is Tashi Gégye Thaten Ling. However, it is commonly referred to as the Dorpatan Monastery.

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Dhorpa ... d83.064537

This was the first Yungdrung Bön temple in exile. It is located in Nepal, south of Dolpo, in the village of Dorpatan. In addition to the monastery, there is also a medical clinic which serves the local population. The settlement is now roughly divided into an area inhabited by the Bönpo and an area inhabited by the Buddhists, mostly Kagyu. However, the religious practices and festivals are predominantly Yungdrung Bön.

In the early 1960’s after the Chinese invasion, a refugee camp for the Bönpo was established in Dorpatan by The Red Cross. At that time, the spiritual head of the Bönpo and 32nd Abbot of Menri Monastery, Kündun Sherap Lodro, was staying in Kathmandu after having fled Tibet. He traveled to Dorpatan and initiated the construction of a temple. Kündun Sherap Lodro later went to India and management of the temple was taken over by Tsultrim Nyima. He was the father of the current abbot of Triten Norbutse monastery in Kathmandu, Khenpo Tempa Yungdrung Rinpoche. Tsultrim Nyima was strongly devoted to his work with the temple but was unfortunately killed at a relatively young age. At that time, management of Dorpatan Monastery was taken over by Sonam Gyaltsen.

After his death, Geshe Tenzin Dargye was appointed as the abbot and continues in this position until today. (see below)
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
kalden yungdrung

Khenpo Ratsa Geshe Tenzin Dargye.jpg
Khenpo Ratsa Geshe Tenzin Dargye.jpg (350.51 KiB) Viewed 6361 times

Khenpo Ratsa Geshe Tenzin Dargye was born in 1966 in Jomsom Mustang, Nepal.

His father, Yungdrung Gyal, is the 36th in the Phong la Ratsa lineage of East Amdo. His mother, Konchok Dolmo, is of the Amchi lineage, a Tibetan doctor. Khenpo Tenzin Dargye was tutored at home by his father until the age of nine and then sent to study in India.

At the age of 16, he decided to become a monk. In 1996, he received his Doctorate of Religion and Philosophy, or Geshe Degree, from the Dialectic School of Menri Monastery. After this, he worked as the organizer of the Bön Children’s Welfare Center and the medical dispensary for seven years. In 1996, he was asked by the 33rd Menri Trizen to transfer and to become the abbot of Dorpatan Monastery.

Over the years, Khenpo Tenzin Dargye has worked to improve the monastery. Together with Dr. Tsultrim Sangye, they established a medical clinic in order to provide much needed medical services to the local and surrounding area. Khenpo regularly travels and teaches throughout Asia, the United States, Mexico and Europe.

In the region surrounding Dorpatan Monastery, the main agriculture consists mostly of potatoes although there has been an effort to establish apple trees. During the summer, there is also a great deal of animal husbandry. During the Winter, many people migrate south and trade potatoes for salt, rice and wheat.
kalden yungdrung

Sog Yungdrung Ling Monastery Sikkim.

Khenpo of this Bön Monastery in Sikkim is H.E. Khenpo Yönten Gyatso ( see below ).

Sog Yungdrung Ling Monastery.jpg
Sog Yungdrung Ling Monastery.jpg (85.39 KiB) Viewed 6296 times
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kalden yungdrung

Khenpo Yönten Gyatso.jpg
Khenpo Yönten Gyatso.jpg (427.52 KiB) Viewed 6293 times

(Khenpo La is on the right side of the photo )

Khenpo Yönten Gyatso:

To aII our sincere and devoted monks and lay friends living inside and outside of Tibet.

Khenpo Yönten Gyatso:

As you all are aware, the finishing touches on the newly re-established Sog Yungdrung Ling Monastery in exile in Sikkim is now about to see its completion and the auspicious inauguration will be hold on the 20 - 10, 2016.

We have made our heartfelt supplications and invited the life-tree of the teachings of Shakar Yungdrung Bon, the refuge for this and the next life, our benevolent root lama , Kyabje Yong-zin-mawei-wangpo Rinpoche to kindly grace the ceremony.

As we near the ceremony ,we are hopeful that Lamas, Tulkus, and Geshes headed by Menri Lopon Trinley Nyima Rinpoche and Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche(abbot of Triten Norbutse Monastery),along with large numbers of Monk and Geshes devotees will grace the occasion.

We would like to bring to the knowledge of all devotees that the religious activities during the ceremony including the consecrations, the rites of using fire( kunrig lish Gyunga),the prescribed religious services and the accumulation of offerings will be performed elaborately.

We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all our sponsors and our benefactors and supporters.
We would also like to sincerely thank the large number of our devotees and donors who have facilitated as well made offerings for the inauguration ceremony.

Please contact me Yönten Gyatso, for offerings related with the inauguration ceremony.
Please keep in mind that we are about to finalize the program schedule of the inauguration ceremony and the invitations .
kalden yungdrung

kalden yungdrung wrote:Tashi delek DW members,

Triten Norbutse Monastery is situated in Nepal/ Kathmandu.
Here is the residence of H.E. the Bön Yongdzin Rinpoche / Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche.
Lopon La is the Lineage Holder of all Bön Lineages.

It is the unique place to study Zhang Zhung Nyengyüd Dzogchen Teachings.

Mutsug Marro
KY.

http://www.triten.org/TR/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=53

Triten Norbutse Monastery - Kathmandu.jpg

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21672
-----------------------------

In addition;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9qxma ... FDDEF74B07
kalden yungdrung

Tse zhig Monastery.jpg
Tse zhig Monastery.jpg (214.42 KiB) Viewed 6268 times

Tse Zhig Monastery (in the background the mountain Lhatsün Karpo ལྷ་བཙུན་ དཀར་པོ་)

1. Name

rTse zhig Monastery or gYung drung bon bstan ’phel rgyas gling is also called rTse dbus Monastery. rTse zhig belongs to the group of nine or eighteen great Bönpo tribes in Amdo known as Zhig (zhig chen dgu dang yang na bco brgyad).

2. Location

rTse zhig is the only Bonpo monastery in bSang chu (it also known as Xia he in Chinese) County of Kan lho (Gan nan) Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, and is situated in rTa khra’i gzhung, 30 km north of the county town where Bla brang Monastery is located.

3. History

The monastery was founded by sGom chen gYyung drung rgyal mtshan, he is also called sTong nyid bya ’phur.
His principal teacher was Zhu sgom ’phrul zhig chen po, a son of Zhu skye se chen po.

The teaching lineage may be traced back to Zhu yas legs po, a famous disciple of gShen chen Klu dga’.

Sras lha rje skyid po was a disciple of Zhu yas legs po and the teacher of Zhu skye se chen po; dGongs mdzod ri khrod chen po, another disciple of Zhu skye se chen po, was a contemporary of Zhu sgom ’phrul zhig chen po.

dGongs mdzod ri khrod chen po was born in the the Earth-Tiger year of the first Rab byung (1038). Since dGongs mdzod ri khrod chen po and Zhu sgom ’phrul zhig chen po were both contemporaries of sTong nyid bya ’phur , we may assume that the monastery was built at least 900 years ago.
kalden yungdrung

Wong Gya Monastery.jpg
Wong Gya Monastery.jpg (69.31 KiB) Viewed 6268 times
Wong Gya - Bön monastery
En route from Repkong to Henan (Sogwo (Tibetan))

Wong Gya - Bön monastery

Sogwo in southeastern Qinghai is a Mongolian Autonomous County, although it is located in the heart of the Amdo region of Tibet.
https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Qingha ... 101.780251

The population is made up predominantly of Mongol yak and sheep herders, though they speak the Amdo dialect of Tibetan. In fact, little of the culture in this area is Mongolian. In addition to the language, the customs, dress and religion are all the same as the native Tibetans who live in this region.
kalden yungdrung

The Lungkar Gon Shenten Rinchen Ling Yungdrung Bön monastery in Hor
Geshe Yungdrung Gyaltsen Phagonzsang.jpg
Geshe Yungdrung Gyaltsen Phagonzsang.jpg (297.53 KiB) Viewed 6246 times
By Geshela Yungdrung Gyaltsen Phagontsang:

ཧོར་སྦྲ་ཆེན་རྫོང་ཁོངས་སུ་གནས་པའི་གཡུང་དྲུང་བོན་གྱི་བསྟི་གནས་ལུང་དཀར་དགོན་གཤེན་བསྟན་རིན་ཆེན་གླིང་གི་རྟེན་དང་བརྟེན་པ་ལེགས་གྲུབ་བྱུང་བ་དང་། ཕྱི་ཡི་ཁོར་ཡུག་གི་མཛེས་ལྗོངས།
The Lungkar Gon Shenten Rinchen Ling Yungdrung Bon monastery in Hor Drachen. This video shows to you that monastery's outer environment but they already prepared base and based structures, inhabitants, statues, stupas, all Bon religious qualities.

https://www.facebook.com/khyungkar/vide ... 074879890/
kalden yungdrung

By:Geshela Yungdrung Gyaltsen Phagontsang.
Kogyal Dechen Kundrak Ling Bon monastery in Khyungpo, Tibet..jpg
Kogyal Dechen Kundrak Ling Bon monastery in Khyungpo, Tibet..jpg (153.77 KiB) Viewed 6241 times

དཔལ་གཤེན་བསྟན་ཀོ་རྒྱལ་བདེ་ཆེན་ཀུན་གྲགས་གླིང་གི་འདུས་སྤྱི། Kogyal Dechen Kundrak Ling Bön monastery in Khyungpo, Tibet.
kalden yungdrung

In addition:
Kogyal Dechen Kundrak Ling Bon monastery in Khyungpo, Tibet 01.jpg
Kogyal Dechen Kundrak Ling Bon monastery in Khyungpo, Tibet 01.jpg (133.31 KiB) Viewed 6241 times

Return to “Bön”