Bön Deities

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
kalden yungdrung

Re: Bön Deities

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am

Tashi delek,

Chapur Rinpoche who is living in the USA / CA, is at the moment spending holidays at Bön Tashi Menri Monastery / Dolanji.

The best meditation is no meditation

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sun May 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Tashi delek,

Sherab Chamma, The Loving Kind Mother in Bön.

==================

By: Geshela YongDong

Sherab Chamma -Wisdom loving mother’s heart mantra for all the mothers for their kindness and wish you all being peace and healthy wherever you are today as special mothers and grandmothers day.

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 am

Sherab Chamma emanation of Perfect Wisdom

In the Zhang Zhung language, she is called Satrig Ersang

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:05 am

Tashi delek,

Geshe Tenzin Drukdak and Geshe Denma , demonstrating use of drum, bell, cymbal and conch for Invocation of Yeshe Walmo

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:14 pm

IN ADDITION:

By: Geshela Choekhortshang Rinpoche
from Menri Monastery / India.

Holy dance of "the Queen of Universe" (Sipe Gyalmo).

She is the head protector of the precious Bön Doctrine.

This video is from Gamel monastery in Sharkhog, Amdo, Tibet. Credit to Tsatsa Lama Rinchen.
མདོ་སྨད་ཤར་ཁོག་དགའ་མལ་དགོན་པའི་གར་འཆམ། འདི་ནི་བོན་སྐྱོང་སྲིད་པའི་རྒྱལ་མོའི་གཤེན་འཆམ་མོ། །

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:51 pm

IN ADDITION:

:
Takla-Mebar-09.jpg
Takla-Mebar-09.jpg (1005.52 KiB) Viewed 1141 times

lelopa

Post by lelopa » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:52 am

the DD - sadhana doesn't mention tagla mebar and it is not from namkhai norbu....
it is from adzom drukpa and n.norbu said the tiger is a transformed ati muwer!
हूं हूं हूं
फट् फट् फट्

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:34 am

lelopa wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:52 am
the DD - sadhana doesn't mention tagla mebar and it is not from namkhai norbu....
it is from adzom drukpa and n.norbu said the tiger is a transformed ati muwer!
Takla Mebaar as tigress is impossible , but as tiger we know him.

It's an emanation of Buddha Tonpa Shenrab.

So I was thinking Takla Mebar would be meant here instead of AtI Muwer.

Further am I not convinced about many Vajrayana *historical" epic stories

Many do I see as propaganda and not real.
So it is with Tibetan history.

AtI Muwer never left Bon pantheon, that is sure.
Maybe some Tibetans believe that, but no Bonpo.

AtI Muwer Sadhana still is practised by Bonpos.

mutsuk

Post by mutsuk » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 pm

kalden yungdrung wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:58 pm
Tashi delek,

Thanks to the contribution of JLA, here a very good explanation of the Bön Deity Takla Mebar. :twothumbsup:
I am forwarding again this message from the author himself (JLA): please do not quote him. Please stop quoting him on the forum. Or elsewhere. I've asked you this repeatedly, forwarding the request from him. Stop posting material you don't own, in particular this one, which is not in public domain.

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:58 pm

mutsuk wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:21 pm
kalden yungdrung wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:58 pm
Tashi delek,

Thanks to the contribution of JLA, here a very good explanation of the Bön Deity Takla Mebar. :twothumbsup:
I am forwarding again this message from the author himself (JLA): please do not quote him. Please stop quoting him on the forum. Or elsewhere. I've asked you this repeatedly, forwarding the request from him. Stop posting material you don't own, in particular this one, which is not in public domain.
Hi there,

Yeh, very sad that others can publish posts of JLA on the web everywhere and others are punished for that behavior.

Many of the posts of JLA, i took from the web and thought that some posts were therefore public domain......
But you insist that the works of JLA should be non public or only for a club of friends, the friends of JLA.

So we have many "secret" and public JLA literature and many share these "secret" works.

Again, because i copied these and other text from the web, i thought that it was public.
Maybe you could tell me which text is public and which not.......

So if i make a private text with references to JLA and others, like many do, and i publish that, is that also forbidden ?

mutsuk

Post by mutsuk » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:35 pm

kalden yungdrung wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:58 pm
Yeh, very sad that others can publish posts of JLA on the web everywhere and others are punished for that behavior.
No, I know for sure that JLA has not authorized anybody else to post anything from his material on the web. This is a lie.
Many of the posts of JLA, i took from the web and thought that some posts were therefore public domain......
You are taking material which was either in your possession or that you claim was on the internet before that. This material is copyrighted and not for public dissemination. This is not the first time that you are doing that. I have asked you to stop already years ago.
But you insist that the works of JLA should be non public or only for a club of friends, the friends of JLA.
This is silly. It is not a question of friend. This is copyrighted material which you have no right to use as you want.
So we have many "secret" and public JLA literature and many share these "secret" works.
Well, many people do not have respect for the material they obtain. Such as you who publish on the internet some material from JLA and others without their consent.
Again, because i copied these and other text from the web, i thought that it was public.
No, you know it is not public and it is probably the tenth time that I ask you, on behalf of Jean-Luc, to stop posting his material here or elsewhere. You have no right to do that and Jean-Luc does not want to have anything to do with you, given all the controversial views you raise about Bön and your general despise for Buddhism.
Maybe you could tell me which text is public and which not.......
I'm telling you right now: you have vomited over JLA on your own forum for months and now you quote his work. So I'm telling you again: no text or no material from JLA is public for you. You are not authorized to publish ANYTHING that does not come from your own hand and mind.

so to summarize: JLA does not want to have anything to do with you. You are not authorized to steal his material and publish it on your own on the web.

kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:49 pm

mutsuk wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:35 pm

so to summarize: JLA does not want to have anything to do with you. You are not authorized to steal his material and publish it on your own on the web.
Hi there,

I have so the feeling that i am your boogie man , due to a long time ago story, which is fixed memorised, and the injured ego of you, is here suffering You still cannot forgive and forget illusions and i have so the feeling that besides that JLA is a great translator, he is a karmic emotional loaded person, who once hurted, cannot forget and forgive.

That all formed the reason that i am in an exceptional position, if i compare myself with others.

Can assure you that what i see on the web as public, i publish with reference from the publisher.

So what do you undertake on FB against all these persons who copy material with reference to the author ?
All in all i do not feel myself wrong , if i see on the web nice text published and i take that over.

Nevertheless your "friend" fixed me for ever as an enemy, best wishes for him and also many thanks for his good translated text :applause:

mutsuk

Post by mutsuk » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:03 pm

kalden yungdrung wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:49 pm
I have so the feeling that i am your boogie man , due to a long time ago story, which is fixed memorised, and the injured ego of you, is here suffering You still cannot forgive and forget illusions
Look man, I never started the whole thing. You often comes up, after having vomited your hatred on him, and quotes his material as if you guys were buddies. You are totally delusional.
and i have so the feeling that besides that JLA is a great translator, he is a karmic emotional loaded person, who once hurted, cannot forget and forgive.
JLA tried to help you first. You betrayed him and stabbed him in the back. It is not a question of forgiving, it's a question of sanity. You are an insane person, did time in jail, and appropriated Bön as if it is an object of yours. Sincerely, calling someone emotional... you should look in the mirror. You are just exasperating...
That all formed the reason that i am in an exceptional position, if i compare myself with others.
Poor thing. Who started to steal that material again a few days ago with the story of Takla Mebar? You knew JLA does not want to have any connection to you and your flawed idea of Bon. How can we make you understand that? Please tell me. You are using other people's work for promoting yourself, you're not serving Bön, you're using it. Stop that.
So what do you undertake on FB against all these persons who copy material with reference to the author ?
I am not on FB. But even, this does not authorize you to reproduce anything from JLA. You can still continue to steal other people's work (remember somebody here, a mod I think, had to tell you to quote your sources and mention the names of those you were stealing from instead of implying that this material was coming from you; actually only stolen things ever came from you) if that is making you feel good but I am not sure many of the concerned translators or researchers would be happy to be quoted by you. And why do you keep stealing JLA's works? There are plenty of other people working on Bön, Karmay, Ramble, Martin, Blondeau, etc., why only JLA?
All in all i do not feel myself wrong , if i see on the web nice text published and i take that over.
So by stealing something which was stolen you're not a thief? Why, in the hell, do you quote JLA when you know he does not want it? Can you at least respect that?
Nevertheless your "friend" fixed me for ever as an enemy
You "fixed" your own destiny by behaving the way you do here: using Bon for yourself instead of serving Bon the best you can. On this issue, the best you could do would be to stop, and to stop your war against Buddhism, in particular on DW which is one of the very few places where there are intelligent people posting (and NO I don't include you among these) with tolerance, respect and good mood. You would do a great service to Bon if you could stop behaving the way you do.

Norwegian

Post by Norwegian » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:10 pm

The rules on DW are very clear:
QUOTING AND REFERENCING SOURCES

When quoting a source, please provide a citation and if possible, a link. Do not copy and paste full articles or long passages. Instead, select and copy a few sentences or, at most, paragraphs, that are relevant to the discussion and paste them with proper citation.

Please respect the wishes of teachers/authors. It is policy here not to permit quotes (or the publishing of) tracts from restricted texts or the reproduction of restricted images, audio/video including web/podcasts.

Any text or images which are considered Fair Use or not copyrighted may be used including articles which are freely given, providing they are used here for non-commercial purposes as this is an ad-free non-commercial website.
Given that JLA's translations and works here in this context are private, they should not be posted without his permission, and since he has not given kalden yungdrung his permission to post them, it should be removed.
"The Guru is the Buddha, the Guru is the Dharma,
The Guru is the Sangha too,
The Guru is Śrī Heruka.
The All-Creating King is the Guru."

-- The Secret Assembly Tantra

rose
Site Admin

Post by rose » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Locked for review.

Return to “Bön”