Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud Dzogchen Teachings

Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
kalden yungdrung

Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud Dzogchen Teachings

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Normally this topic would be placed into the Upcoming Bön Dzogchen Teachings, the sticky first topic here.
But because of this so special and rare upcoming Teaching of the Zhang Zhung Nyengyud, it deserves special attention.

Finished just a video chat with Geshela Ten Gelek.

He will make on my request a complete (better) schedule about his upcoming Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud teachings.
What i understood is also that the Drakpa Korsum and other explanatory text , (based on the basic explanation) will be discussed to the point.

All teachings were received from the Bön Yongdzin Rinpoche when he gave these ZZNG Dzogchen teachings to the Geshes from Menri Monastery.

Further are there on Saturday also some lessons as well on sunday.
Geshela will make a better schedule regarding his upcoming teachings, what i discussed with him today.

All in all are these ZZNG teachings complete with:
- Nga lugs or introduction into ones Natural State
- Trekchöd and Thögal as indivisible teached (mengagde)
- Outer and inner Rushen,
- Tsalung Trulkor (see below)
- The special 6 yoga postures to get the visions better running, Guru Yoga etc.
- Question and answers regarding mistakes about the wrong assumptions in Dzogchen, based on thoughts about Dzogchen

It is very cheap what Geshela asks, 30 $ for a lesson brought straight into our living room.

Hope this helps and when there are more questions, you can post them also on the Bön forum here.
Will open there a special topic.

Mutsuk marro
KY.

===========================

Geshela TenGelek and the ZZNG Dzogchen Teachings - 00.jpg
Geshela TenGelek and the ZZNG Dzogchen Teachings - 00.jpg (138.82 KiB) Viewed 4245 times

Announcement by TenGelek Geshe

Giving Oral Transmission of Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud.

You must receive Oral transmission of Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud to gain the full benefit of the practice of Dzogchen.

Transmissions will be available only live.

Every Sunday a continuous new Transmission will follow the chapters in the Text Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud.

Starting every Sunday July 1st 2018 from 11:00am to 12:30pm CST ongoing.

Each transmission will be USD $30.00 only.
Please submit weekly to PayPal before Sunday Oral Transmission time.

Paypal: [email protected]
* Alternate Time will be available as needed.
The best meditation is no meditation
Lee ireland

Re: Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud Dzogchen Teachings

Post by Lee ireland »

What website can I sign up and find more information on this?
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

Lee ireland wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:37 pm What website can I sign up and find more information on this?
Geshe TenGelek Teaching Group on Facebook.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
kalden yungdrung

Lee ireland wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:37 pm What website can I sign up and find more information on this?
Tashi delek L,

Thanks for your post.

Ain´t no easy to get that link to the ZZNG Dzogchen Teachings, which i already discussed with Geshela.

But here the link which can function:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/220783541858575/

Mutsuk Marro
KY
Lee ireland

Post by Lee ireland »

Thank you! Iv sent a request to the group 😁
Lukeinaz

Post by Lukeinaz »

kalden yungdrung wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Tashi delek L,

Thanks for your post.

Ain´t no easy to get that link to the ZZNG Dzogchen Teachings, which i already discussed with Geshela.

Mutsuk Marro
KY
so, has this already started?
kalden yungdrung

Lukeinaz wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 pm
kalden yungdrung wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Tashi delek L,

Thanks for your post.

Mutsuk Marro
KY
so, has this already started?
Yes, they are now at the level of gazing technic and the yoga postures for the Thögal Visions.
But you can join , i guess so, or better ask Geshela for this.

Lung , Wang and Tri are given here.
Lee ireland

Post by Lee ireland »

Thank you for the information, I contacted and am starting in the new students groups when he does a new set 😁
kalden yungdrung

Lee ireland wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:09 am Thank you for the information, I contacted and am starting in the new students groups when he does a new set 😁
Tashi delek Li,

You are welcome!

Yes it is good to follow Geshela´s Teachings, he is very skilled in explanations and his English is basic ok.
I sent many persons i know to his teachings and they are all happy with Geshelas Teachings.
Geshela is from Menri Monastery and has the Menri Ponlop Rinpoche as Master, so Geshela is well educated.

The advantage of following his Teachings is that he can give on a regular base new Teachings.
Guess that if one follows his teachings for 1 year you got the most important Bön Teachings.

Mutsuk Marro
KY.
Lee ireland

Post by Lee ireland »

Yes this us good!

I haven't actually had a teacher yet, simply because iv been prepared to go it alone or Atleast try it alone, it's weird how suddenly iv come into contact with him because, only the day before I had finally finished my working out how the dzogchen teachings work, countless books, countless studies over a few years and all those was to just find the system of how each stage is taught amd the actual practices for them.

Maybe I gained the karma for manifesting contact with a teacher for the dedication of doing that, who knows!

But I was prepared to go alone if I couldn't find a teacher, some might heckle at that but if you don't have a teacher accessible then you do what comes with your circumstances.

I am really drawn to him, I don't know why, iv not been drawn to any teacher before, hence why I don't have one, I like the fact he can be reached so easily as well!

Honestly, thank you
kalden yungdrung

Lee ireland wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 pm Yes this us good!

I haven't actually had a teacher yet, simply because iv been prepared to go it alone or Atleast try it alone, it's weird how suddenly iv come into contact with him because, only the day before I had finally finished my working out how the dzogchen teachings work, countless books, countless studies over a few years and all those was to just find the system of how each stage is taught amd the actual practices for them.

Maybe I gained the karma for manifesting contact with a teacher for the dedication of doing that, who knows!

But I was prepared to go alone if I couldn't find a teacher, some might heckle at that but if you don't have a teacher accessible then you do what comes with your circumstances.

I am really drawn to him, I don't know why, iv not been drawn to any teacher before, hence why I don't have one, I like the fact he can be reached so easily as well!

Honestly, thank you
Tashi delek LI,

Thanks for your reply.

Good that you have now access to somebody who you can accepts as a teacher.

But there are more Masters in Bön.
A live meeting with a Master can be different, because their radiance, what you can feel if you enter their circle of 3 meters. That energy can bless you and then you can feel something and when that is ok then the contact is mostly ok.

Personal can i feel on distance that certain radiance of humans, but that is not for everybody the same, i guess so.

You must know that we have a Master in Bön who is the Master under the Bön Teachers , his name is the Bön Yongdzin Rinpoche or H.E. Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpche.

Nearly all Indian and Nepali Geshes were teached by Lopon La.
He is highly venerated within the Yungdrung Bön Tradition.

This is only one example of a really realized Master, there are many more in Yungrung Bön.
So from now on you search slowly but with investigations for a Bön Geshela.

Sure, it can also happen that the actual Geshela named TenGelek Geshe, would be your ideal Guru.
He actual is in the USA living, at the moment.

Best wishes and a nice day

Mutsuk Marro
KY.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21813
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=25996
Lee ireland

Post by Lee ireland »

Thank you, yes he definitely shouts to me, I do think it's funny how I find out these teachings from start to finish with great detail on how to do them, with full intentions of going alone, spending years gathering this information, to then finally call towards a teacher, like iv gained merit or something.

But he definitely does shout to me, iv been put off by other teachers for the pure fact of not bring able to reach them as easily as I'd feel comfortable doing, my circumstances of travelling here there and everywhere for me is not an option, so this opportunity is a blessing for sure!
kalden yungdrung

Lee ireland wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:28 pm Thank you, yes he definitely shouts to me, I do think it's funny how I find out these teachings from start to finish with great detail on how to do them, with full intentions of going alone, spending years gathering this information, to then finally call towards a teacher, like iv gained merit or something.

But he definitely does shout to me, iv been put off by other teachers for the pure fact of not bring able to reach them as easily as I'd feel comfortable doing, my circumstances of travelling here there and everywhere for me is not an option, so this opportunity is a blessing for sure!
:good:

Return to “Bön”