Arta Lama Rinpoche is a Bönpo Geshe who spreads Yungdrung Bön in Russia.
His brother Khorden Lhundup Rinpoche, also a Menri Geshe teaches in Paris.
Educational Center-Settlement "Shen Ling": With the Blessings of the Supreme Teachers of the tradition of Yundrung Bön,
- His Holiness Menri Trizin Rinpoche
- H.E. Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche
In the year of the Earth Bull, the 15th lunar day of the Dragon month in the Altai Mountains, Russia Educational Center-settlement of the tradition of Yundrun Bön. The educational center-settlement was called "Shenten Mindrol Ling" or abbreviated "Shen Ling", which means "Abode of Priests".
The location of the Shen Ling Center.
- The center is located on the territory of the Altai Republic, in the tract of "Black Springs".
- The tract is crescent shaped and surrounded on all sides by mountains.
- The total land area of the Center is 4 hectares.
- From the site to the Katun River not more than 700 meters.
- Directly on the territory of the Center there is a spring, called: "Healing source, fulfilling desires" - since ancient times is a place of pilgrimage.
Also, on the territory of the Center are several Scythian burial mounds, untouched by either robbers or archaeologists. The mounds once again confirm the sacredness and blessedness of this Abode.
Directions developed by the Shen Ling Center:
- Practice of Dzogchen in the tradition of Bön
- Rituals of the Bön tradition
- Tibetan Astrology
- Tibetan Medicine
- Tibetan Geomancy (Feng Shui)
- Translations of Tibetan texts into Russian and much more in the framework of the Bön tradition.
Goals and objectives of the Shen Ling Center:
- Dissemination of the Teachings of the Swastika
- Providing the opportunity to receive instructions from Worthy Teachers
- Creating favorable conditions for practitioners of the Doctrine of Enlightenment
- Creation of a settlement of people practicing the teachings of Enlightenment.
Rules of stay in the territory of Shen Ling:
The Educational Center-Settlement "Shen Ling" follows the traditions of the spiritual communities of the Antiquity. Conditions of stay on the territory of the Center are close to monastic and require community members mainly personal awareness in behavior, not stupid submission to the rules.
All participants of the retreat during the stay in the territory of Shen Ling must observe the so-called. "Four worldly vows":
- Do not kill;
- Do not steal;
- Do not use intoxicating substances (tobacco, drugs, alcohol);
- Do not commit adultery (do not enter into sexual relations with other people's partners).
In addition, participants in retreat are required to attend all classes both theoretical and practical. An exception to this rule is possible only with illness or in case of emergency.
Schedule of classes on study days;
- from 10:00 to 11:00 - Meditative practice;
- from 12:00 to 13:00 - Teachings;
- from 15:00 to 16:00 - Teachings;
- from 17:00 to 18:00 - Meditative practice.
As for the offering: we have everything traditionally, no pricing, all at your discretion, an offer to Teacher for instructions and a separate to the Center for organization.
Not adhering to the rules of staying in Shen Ling territory will speak of contempt for Teacher, Teaching and Community. In this case, we will have all the moral grounds for removing the offender from the territory of Shen Ling.
Photos from Shen Ling:
Discussion of the fifth religious tradition of Tibet.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests