Type of lifestyle

Help required with personal difficulties.
gloriasteinem

Type of lifestyle

Post by gloriasteinem »

Obviously living together with a saint in a village does not help when every one else is drunkie and listens to Chalga music day and night. Like now. Law does stop this? The major is into it too. Not only but he ironises me as I could hear from the street for not being into this stuff. So they party like now a lot. And he has the same name as our prime minister, coincidentally, although from another party. I wonder, so they share same values because it seems to me they do.

So I wonder when they laugh at me when I write this, should we actually have this prime minister that gives place for such major to have this kind of republic identity?

Shell they value the same things that are not valuable and people already regret the primitivism of our prime minister Boyko Borisov, shell we actually be in need to end this downfall of our republic in the moral scope. Borisov already humiliated us as citizens calling us "material" (2008) and giving way to this type of speech at a political level that the whole country suffers from.

A type of language literary every party now shares and linguists gave up to complain about and a type of human relation and interaction I am afraid influences even me with all my abilities to speak differently. Since he, don't have such. Where is the point of degradation that should become rather obvious so he would stop having international support that he enjoys freely now, from both Russia and USA, and even Western Europe that makes possible this, I wonder.
dreambow

Re: Type of lifestyle

Post by dreambow »

Its pretty much the same everywhere. Chalga music, Eurovision, pop songs, duf duf music. Look at the artificiality and nonsense of Bollywood. What happened to all the beautiful, devotional bhajans you'd hear in the side streets, not that long ago? The Bauls, wandering minstrels of India, if talented, are transported to New York where well heeled yuppies applaud and love the rustic influence. Its now seldom you hear the music of Kabir or the interesting vocalization of South Indian music..... and so it goes.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

As far as I observe it, the profecional musicians do one bad song for to make money. And the rest of the album is good music often. I'm too lazy to give examples now.
But No1 hits are the most superficial stupid music you can find. People like it. :shrug:
"You can not pull the gras to make it grow." And you cannot enact by law a better musical taste or lifestyle.
Better mind on your own. :meditate:
Saoshun

Post by Saoshun »

Read Liao Fan philosophy.

Return to “Help Required”