Looking for an English Translation of the "ritual manual of Bhiksu Prajñāprabhā"

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
Jesse

Looking for an English Translation of the "ritual manual of Bhiksu Prajñāprabhā"

Post by Jesse » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am

As the title says, I am looking for an English Translation of the "ritual manual of Bhiksu Prajñāprabhā", one that is well translated and accurate. Honestly, I just want to read it, and check out some of these 'spells' :twothumbsup:
“Freedom is secured not by the fulfilling of one's desires, but by the removal of desire” – Epictetus

Norwegian

Re: Looking for an English Translation of the "ritual manual of Bhiksu Prajñāprabhā"

Post by Norwegian » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:51 pm

It hasn't been translated, and if it was, it'd be restricted to those who have received its transmission, given as this is a Vajrayana text.

Jesse

Re: Looking for an English Translation of the "ritual manual of Bhiksu Prajñāprabhā"

Post by Jesse » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 am

I don't need transmission, as I do not practice a form of Buddhism that requires it. I am only interested in one section anyways.
“Freedom is secured not by the fulfilling of one's desires, but by the removal of desire” – Epictetus