Innately present primordial wisdom

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
dharmafootsteps

Innately present primordial wisdom

Post by dharmafootsteps »

I'm trying to figure out a Tibetan phrase that Khenpo Sonam of Lhündrup Chöling Dharma Center translates as innately present primordial wisdom, or innately abiding wisdom.

It sounds like 'len shes rgyas pa’i yeshe' but that doesn't make any sense so can't be right. Can anyone figure out what the actual Tibetan would be? The context was 'what we need to understand to bring forth realisation' in a Dzogchen talk.
Malcolm

Re: Innately present primordial wisdom

Post by Malcolm »

dharmafootsteps wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 pm I'm trying to figure out a Tibetan phrase that Khenpo Sonam of Lhündrup Chöling Dharma Center translates as innately present primordial wisdom, or innately abiding wisdom.

It sounds like 'len shes rgyas pa’i yeshe' but that doesn't make any sense so can't be right. Can anyone figure out what the actual Tibetan would be? The context was 'what we need to understand to bring forth realisation' in a Dzogchen talk.
Probably khan cig skyes ye shes.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

dharmafootsteps wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:37 pm I'm trying to figure out a Tibetan phrase that Khenpo Sonam of Lhündrup Chöling Dharma Center translates as innately present primordial wisdom, or innately abiding wisdom.

Probably lhan cig skyes ye shes, sahajajnana
dharmafootsteps

Post by dharmafootsteps »

Malcolm wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:45 pm Probably lhan cig skyes ye shes, sahajajnana
Ah yes, that's it, thank you! My ear's obvious not well tuned in, but the recording is quite clear now that you've pointed out the correct phrase.

Return to “Language”