ILTK, a well-known Dharma centre in Italy, affiliated with the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), is offering a new edition of their 4-year Basic Program in Buddhist Studies, starting in September 2018.
The course can be attended online and is available in English, Spanish and Italian. It's also possible to enrol in individual modules.
The modules are:
1. Mind and Cognition: A Presentation of Buddhist Psychology
2. Tenets: Philosophical Systems
3. Heart Sutra: The Nature of Reality-An Explanation of the Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom
4. Stages of the Path: Overview of the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
5. Mahayana Mind Training: Transforming the Mind through Recognizing the Faults of Self-Centeredness
6. Engaging in the Bodhisattva Deeds: Cultivating Altruistic Conduct
7. Tathagata Essence: A Study of the Limitless Potential of the Mind
8. Ornament 4th Chapter: Application in Complete Aspects: Identifying the Topics of Meditation and the Minds that Meditate on Them
9. Grounds and Paths of Secret Mantra
Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
1 post • Page 1 of 1